Bad
Good

Called admissions numerous times to get my son enrolled but no one returned calls two years.

I've had issues with Columbus Public but after finding Summit I want my kids to continue their Elementary years right here.

My children have attended Summit Academy Columbus Elementary for two years. The staff is excellent, the programs are above average, and I would not change my children's school for anything in the world! We love Summit Academy!

I LOVE this school after attending our local public school and having an awful first grade year we sought out alternatives and found Summit Academy. This year has been a God send for my son he has a higher self esteem and is much happier! His teacher is AMAZING and I can tell she really loves her job and her students! Which is the way it should be!

This is a great school for kids with ADHD. Not only do the kids function better in this setting but it is so nice working with the staff. Everyone understands why my kids operate differently. And the kids all relate to each other too. We feel at home here with the kids, staff and other parents. And the staff goes 200%, above and beyond for the students.

My daughter is diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Summit has worked so well with her issues and yet has kept her challenged with the advanced work she needs. I am so glad we found Summit Academy!

This is the best school my son has gone to. He had so many issues with other schools because of his ADHD. The summit acadamy school is great with him.

Last modified Summit Academy Columbus is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.