Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted June 22, 2016
Indian Springs has been a great experience for my kids. The school community is filled with dedicated teachers, supportive staff members and a professional leader in Principal Adams. Parent involvement is amazing. When a need is identified the PTA and the IS community all work together to achieve the goal. My children look forward to school each day and are excelling academically. Indian Springs is a wonderful neighborhood school with a great sense of community and pride, diversity, and academic challenge. We love it!

Posted March 13, 2016
I have two children at IS. We love it here. The teachers are engaging, involved and push students to succeed. The gifted and talented program is exceptional. I've had no issues with the principal, she's attends every event and genuinely wants the children to be successful. There is also a big sense of community here. Teachers regularly attend events outside of school hours to get to know families.

Posted November 10, 2015
My son has been attending Indian Springs since the 2nd grade and is now in 5th. I have not had a single negative experience in our time here. His teachers have all been very supportive and engaging. I have not had any personal contact with the principal but at any school event I have attended she has been friendly and engaged. I love the sense of community that this small neighborhood school has.

Posted August 20, 2015
We're going on our fourth year at Indian Springs. We love it there. The parents and teachers go above and beyond making for a very warm and friendly learning environment.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 23, 2015
Indian Springs has a wonderfully diverse student body. There are many opportunities for students and families to take part in activities motivated by civic-mindedness.

Indian Springs Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2015
The teaching staff and support staff is wonderful. The principal is not - she's about herself not her school. That is the definite vibe. And when my three kids started there 9 years ago the school had much better ratings all around. The principal has really let things go and good teachers have left due to poor leadership.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 07, 2015
Its hard for such little kids to do so much. There is a lot of homework already for 1st grade!

Posted June 07, 2015
We are very pleased with the school. My daughter will be starting 2nd grade there in the Fall, so far her kindergarten and 1St grade teachers have both been fantastic. She has learned so much! I appreciate how much pride the school has and how interactive the principal is with the students. There are a lot of active parents and volunteers. The school reminds me of the one I went to as a kid. A very safe and fun environment.

Posted May 19, 2014
My oldest is in 5th grade and has had a great experience at Indian Springs. We are proud to call it our home school and will be sending our youngest there in the fall. The staff is caring and the parent involvement is very high. We look forward to another great 6 years.

Posted April 07, 2014
Indian Springs is GREAT! My daughter is in Kindergarten at IS and has had the most amazing experience. She has learned so much and I couldn't have asked for a better school for her to be a part of. They have skate nights and fun things going on all the time. The only thing I would suggest doing differently is K students go to lunch at 1130am & they do not get a snack, by the time my daughter is picked up at 330pm she is starving. I would like to see them get a snack sometime after lunch to hold them over until dinner. :)

50 East Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH  43214
Last modified Indian Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.