Columbus, OH

Posted August 20, 2015
We're going on our fourth year at Indian Springs. We love it there. The parents and teachers go above and beyond making for a very warm and friendly learning environment.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 23, 2015
Indian Springs has a wonderfully diverse student body. There are many opportunities for students and families to take part in activities motivated by civic-mindedness.

Posted July 23, 2015
My children are excelling both academically and socially at Indian Springs. The teachers, staff and administrator all work hard to ensure every child is meeting their potential.

Indian Springs Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2015
The teaching staff and support staff is wonderful. The principal is not - she's about herself not her school. That is the definite vibe. And when my three kids started there 9 years ago the school had much better ratings all around. The principal has really let things go and good teachers have left due to poor leadership.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 07, 2015
Its hard for such little kids to do so much. There is a lot of homework already for 1st grade!

Posted June 07, 2015
We are very pleased with the school. My daughter will be starting 2nd grade there in the Fall, so far her kindergarten and 1St grade teachers have both been fantastic. She has learned so much! I appreciate how much pride the school has and how interactive the principal is with the students. There are a lot of active parents and volunteers. The school reminds me of the one I went to as a kid. A very safe and fun environment.

Posted May 19, 2014
My oldest is in 5th grade and has had a great experience at Indian Springs. We are proud to call it our home school and will be sending our youngest there in the fall. The staff is caring and the parent involvement is very high. We look forward to another great 6 years.

Posted April 07, 2014
Indian Springs is GREAT! My daughter is in Kindergarten at IS and has had the most amazing experience. She has learned so much and I couldn't have asked for a better school for her to be a part of. They have skate nights and fun things going on all the time. The only thing I would suggest doing differently is K students go to lunch at 1130am & they do not get a snack, by the time my daughter is picked up at 330pm she is starving. I would like to see them get a snack sometime after lunch to hold them over until dinner. :)

Indian Springs Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2013
This school has gone so far downhill it is crazy. Clinton is a better choice.

Posted October 24, 2013
I absolutely love Indian Springs! The teachers and staff are friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely care about their students and their education. They go above and beyond to help the children excel. The parent involvement at this school is amazing and the overall atmosphere is one of community and acceptance. I have a student in fourth grade and one in kindergarten and truly could not be happier with their education. I highly recommend Indian Springs to everyone, and will be sad when my children move on and leave this school.

50 East Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH  43214
Last modified Indian Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top