Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 4

Posted June 13, 2011
An AMAZING school!!! Under Mr. Young's leadership, this school has transformed into an institution where my child can learn and excel. The teachers are spectacular, and give my child what she needs and so much more! Above and beyond!!!

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 1

Posted March 30, 2010

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My 1st grader was a first time student here in 2008. He is doing the same work at the end of the year as he was at the begining of the year. He is also not up to par with the work he was doing in K. He spent K. at Millenium Community School. They were in transition to a new building. Now that the building is complete, he will go back and get the education he deserves. I would not recomment this school to anyone.

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 4

Posted June 08, 2008
I have two students at the school 8th grade and third grade. The teachers are very good and keep the students involved and discipline is excellent.

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 0

Posted July 25, 2007
My son is going into 2nd grade, The parent and teacher relationship is great. My son's teacher was very involved. I cannot say very much for the principal Mr. Mohannon. I am looking forward to them telling me that they have found another principal that is more involved with the students.

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy 5

Posted April 19, 2007
My daughter started at WPFA halfway through the year in third grade. She's now in fifth grade and we love the school. When we moved in Columbus, I was so upset by the fact that I thought she was going to have to attend Columbus Public Schools. I was thankful for WPFA. My daughter receives instruction in Martial Arts, Tennis, Soccer, Etc. She gets to participate in the Tennis Competition every year too! I have definitely seen an improvement in her grades since she's been enrolled at WPFA too. I think it's a great school and I wouldn't send her to any other school.

Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy
3474 East Livingston Ave, Columbus, OH  43227
Last modified Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehall Preparatory And Fitness Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.