Posted August 14, 2014
Great Teachers and staff Great fitness program Extended school days Most important my 3 kiddos (7th, 6th, 3rd) graders LOVE IT!!!!

Posted October 05, 2011
I love NPFA! I have 3 children enrolled at this school and this is our fifth year. The teachers, fitness instructors, office staff and principal go above and beyond for these students and the school gets better and better every year. I would encourage parents to attend PTO meetings and field trips for invaluable experiences for and with the children.

Posted November 16, 2009
This is my children's 3rd year at NPFA and I love this school. It gave a nice alternative from general Columbus public and they are excelling beyond their grade. They are active in academic and fitness competitions and in the gifted and talented program. With such small class sizes, it is much easier for the (well-trained) teachers to provide the necessary one-on-one that all of the students need.

Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy 3

Posted August 29, 2008

Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy 4

Posted September 25, 2007
Very good K-3rd grade teachers! My children are right where they are supposed to be, some are ahead.

Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy 4

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted September 27, 2006
I think charters schools are great I chose a really good one I was not impressed with Columbus Public at all my kids were not up to level until they were enrolled in N.P.F.A. We have been with this school for 2 years now.

Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy
1875 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH  43229
Last modified Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northland Preparatory And Fitness Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.