Bad
Good

Eastgate Elementary is rebuilding a community. As Columbus Public School parents, let us continue to partner with our City School to ensure the success of our children now, and in the future. As a graduate from Columbus East High School and current parent with children who has graduated and attends Columbus City' Schools from elementary to middle school, Columbus City Schools are working hard and making progress. As parents, educators and students, we have to be creative, open to different learning and teaching styles and ready to pitch in, in order for our schools and children to succeed. We have access to so many programs and technologies that there shouldn't be any excuses for our students to not achieve attainable goals, like perfect attendance, homework turned in and complete or wearing uniforms daily. I'm feeling more optimistic about my childrens future. Thanks Columbus International High School & EastgateElementary school staff for all your support. #adrianscottfitzgerald #whatmovesyou #cotabus #HSAEastgate #adrianscott #planborganizer

If I could put zero stars I would! The behavior of the students and how they deal with it is really horrible! I've never seen anything like it! My kids won't be here next year! I absolutely hate This school!

Eastgate Elementary School is striving to do its best in academics. Also bullying is not tolerated. Our grandchildren are new to the school this year from Beaufort, SC and are enjoying the new experience. Cub Scouts meet during the school day for one and theother loves art and music.

I rate my Godson's school, 5 STARS ! His teacher is excellent and the administrative staff makes every effort to promote academic excellence in all areas of the school environment.

I went to school here for 1st through 5th grade in 1998-2003 and i absolutely love the teachers, principal and the lunch ladies. from personal experience when i hav children i want the to go here. i really enjoyed coming to school everyday. Thanks Eastgate for making my Elementary years a blast.

This is a great school. The teachers really care about the students and do their best to see that that succeed. Eastgate has a new building and is equipped with state of the art classrooms.

I love this school... I had a son go there for 5yrs, and another his 2nd year there... I think the staff is wonderful! The receptionist is not rude normally she has been great to me the whole 6yrs I've been there....we all have are bad days.......

The receptionist at the front desk is extremely rude. i found my son's teacher to have no compassion for his emotional disorders. The principal tries her best to smooth things over but still the experience here is less than desirable.

I loved this school so much that when I moved out of the district I went through the Board of Education and filed in out of district application just so my kids could still attend.

Last modified Eastgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.