Columbus, OH

Eastgate Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
If I could put zero stars I would! The behavior of the students and how they deal with it is really horrible! I've never seen anything like it! My kids won't be here next year! I absolutely hate This school!

Posted September 27, 2013
Eastgate Elementary School is striving to do its best in academics. Also bullying is not tolerated. Our grandchildren are new to the school this year from Beaufort, SC and are enjoying the new experience. Cub Scouts meet during the school day for one and theother loves art and music.

Posted September 26, 2013
I rate my Godson's school, 5 STARS ! His teacher is excellent and the administrative staff makes every effort to promote academic excellence in all areas of the school environment.

Posted September 14, 2011
I went to school here for 1st through 5th grade in 1998-2003 and i absolutely love the teachers, principal and the lunch ladies. from personal experience when i hav children i want the to go here. i really enjoyed coming to school everyday. Thanks Eastgate for making my Elementary years a blast.

Eastgate Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2011
This is a great school. The teachers really care about the students and do their best to see that that succeed. Eastgate has a new building and is equipped with state of the art classrooms.

Posted September 22, 2010
I love this school... I had a son go there for 5yrs, and another his 2nd year there... I think the staff is wonderful! The receptionist is not rude normally she has been great to me the whole 6yrs I've been there....we all have are bad days.......

Eastgate Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2009
The receptionist at the front desk is extremely rude. i found my son's teacher to have no compassion for his emotional disorders. The principal tries her best to smooth things over but still the experience here is less than desirable.

Posted January 03, 2008
I loved this school so much that when I moved out of the district I went through the Board of Education and filed in out of district application just so my kids could still attend.

Eastgate Elementary School
1925 Stratford Way, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified Eastgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastgate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top