Columbus, OH

Johnson Park Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Hello my son is a student at Johnson park the first school day what attire my attention was every thing was in order yu don't see the chao that the other schools had to me discipline is part of education so I hope it will continue .

Posted November 30, 2011
I loved the school when I attended there. Great education value with a balance of teacher support and student support. Huddy was a cool guy.

Posted May 07, 2010
I went to this school in 06-07 & 07-08 and this was the best middle school that I have ever went to.....I love the principal and all the teacher's

Johnson Park Middle School

Posted January 26, 2010
Johnson Park is a very good school. The staff works together like a family. The have an active PTO and do alot of fun things with the students.

Posted August 26, 2009
this iz the best school ever with all the best teachers

Posted November 20, 2007
They are very smart students and good teachers!

Johnson Park Middle School
1130 South Waverly St, Columbus, OH  43227
Last modified Johnson Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top