Lincoln Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2014
I register my child only for him not to be going to school there!! The preschool teacher had me fill out papers & had me make an appt for the dentist & to get a health check up & then don't hear nothing from her. Wasted my time, money(paid cash for his appts & gas to all these places) & to hear my child cry because he can't go to school. The other school is filled that he could of went too! Very unprofessional to not call the parent and talk to them. Instead you ingorne them & don't response. My child will never go to this school. We live right a cross from the school. So when he starts kindergarten next year I will be sending him to a different location!! I don't want my child going to a place where they are rude, can't communicate & don't care about the children!

Lincoln Park Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2013
My daughter currently goes to this school (kindergarten) i have had many complaints for starters the lack of security is scary my daughter has been released to my uncle brother and best friend with out any question from the teacher who when she is there walks them out for pick up if she's not there there is no teacher standing out side with the children. Next is the crowded parking lot parents park at stop signs block in cars and sit where children are difficult to see when driving. Today my child went on a field trip i was not asked to sign a permission slip and when i asked to tag along they said parents weren't allowed even if i drove. Also i was going over Ann interim report that stayed my daughter had 1.5 absences she missed 1 day of school and had a doctors excuse. I could go on and on but I will leave it at this. My daughter will not return to that school next year.....

Lincoln Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2012
i went to this school for 4 or 5 yrs. its great Mrs.Place Is great and all the rest This school now goes up to 6th grade Mrs.Case Is a Great Princable Written By:Sabrea Bryant A 6th Grader That Goes To That School Love It

Lincoln Park Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
I have a son who has had some trouble with behavior and went to a couple different schools and no one wanted to help me with him they just wanted to dismiss him and kick him out. This school really helped me find resources to help him they have a wonderful staff and I am greatful to them.

Lincoln Park Elementary School 5

Posted July 31, 2008
it is a great school and the teachers and staff care about their students and help them excell in every way they are great

Lincoln Park Elementary School
579 East Markison Ave, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Lincoln Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top