Columbus, OH
Students enrolled: 1,084

Posted April 01, 2014
they mostly care about students who play sports and forget about the other students lets just be honest. they care for the IEP students and students who play sports but the other students don't get the same treatment I would know I have a child in each category and I see the difference in each

Posted May 28, 2009
MFHS is a decent school. The sports program and coaches and teachers are great. Their band program is the best

Marion-Franklin High School 4

Posted October 22, 2008
Above average school. Great athletics program, committed coaches. Committed staff and excellent teachers.

Posted August 01, 2007
This school is a very good school. It allows students to explore new things. Manythings that I thought I would never get toexperience, I did. For MF as long as I'm concern, I am proud to be an RED DEVIL for ever and always.

Posted June 05, 2006
This school along with all columbus public schools should have a dress code to deflect students from unimportant issues such as 'best dressed', etc., but to focus more on academics.

Posted May 04, 2006
Daughter graduated here. Super Honor Roll. Just on her dedication. Not alot of attention, extra help available even if you ask. Principal belittles students and teachers. his way or the highway. if your child can work on their own, and desires to graduate, they can do it at Marion Franklin

Posted February 14, 2006
now this school is not all that bad that people say about it. the academics are very good, all of the stuff the kids do after school keeps them from doing bad things, teh sports is a good way for kids to get to know other kids as well. And the level of parent involvment is very high to me.

Posted November 03, 2005
Marion Franklin is not quite the academic horrible place that people see it as. It has changed a lot with the principle mr terrell taking control of everything.

Posted October 17, 2005
As a student, I must say that I have seen better from this school. Our classes are overcrowded, so that many students in my Calculus class have to sit at the computer seats. The students give the teachers no respect, and our teachers have little control over our classes. My Spanish teacher can barely get the class to listen to her and do what she says. When the teachers have no way of getting the students to listen to them, how are we supposed to get anything out of our education? Many times I have raised this question to my teachers and fellow students-- those of us who care about our future and where we go in life want to see major changes. Misbehaving student? My opinion is justifiable.... if you wish to contact me, please, do so.

Marion-Franklin High School 3

Posted August 31, 2005
The overall quality of Marion Franklin is decent. Compared to the previous school I attended less students were wondering the halls and doing illegal things in the school (although there were few who cared less). The school is in no way rigorous to those who are preparing for university. The teachers and student relationship is not one of the best because the leadership is not on one accord with the teachers which trickles down to the students. Parents are rarely involved even if involvement is asked of them. Other than those problems it is one of the 'alright' school CPS has to offer.

1265 Koebel Rd, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Marion-Franklin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion-Franklin High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top