Liberty Christian Academy 4

Posted October 04, 2011
As far as academics&college prep-great!,as far as respect-none!.I attented this school on and off from 6th grade-10th grade,and I begged my parents to take me out of there after my 1st encounter with racism.The last year I attended,I was in 10th grade and it was about the year 2001,so I pray things are different now!At the time,there was a strict no earring policy for the boys,and some socks were forbidden..I was not aware of this until the boy who came to school with an earring was told by the principal at the time to take off the earring-thats it-no embarassing discipline whatsoever,while my parents were being called to come and pick me up for having" inappropiate"SOCKS!.so you make your own call,but that was just my personal experience.Good thing about that school again are the academics as college was somewhat a "breeze"for me!

Posted March 15, 2010
I attended this school for 13 years, and despised it until the day I got kicked out for being 'different.' They preach tolerance and acceptance for everyone, but practice intolerance and narrow-mindedness. Also, most everything I learned while attending this school was discounted when I reached college. Most of the staff and administration were extremely rude and ignorant, save a select few. I honestly would not recommend this school to anyone.

Liberty Christian Academy 3

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009
Good for elementary students. They develop that core structure/foundation of a Christian life and strong academic skills. An odd transition happens at the Middle School level, way too much time is spent enforcing those petty rules. Not recommended for student/athletes. Administration can be rude, not sure why. No computer courses for until High School.

Liberty Christian Academy 5

Posted February 06, 2009
My son attends preschool and I love the entire school and the program.

Posted October 15, 2008
I attended this school for 10 very long, long years. I absolutely hated it! Like others have said there are very petty rules, the teachers are supposed to have a Christ like attitude yet some of them are very rude. There are an unbelievable number of cliques for this school being a Christian environment. It was absolute hell. But I can say that I have been very acidemically prepared from attending. I am a college honor student.

Posted September 17, 2008
My child was a student at Liberty and I felt that they were really unfair and rude to their students and parents they didnt give enough respect.

Liberty Christian Academy 2

Posted August 25, 2008
Dedicated but misguided teachers. Too much time spent enforcing petty rules. Curriculum focuses heavily on memorization rather than critical thinking and problem solving. Look elsewhere for a good Christian school.

Liberty Christian Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2008

Liberty Christian Academy 4

Posted February 26, 2007
The school is very strong academically from preschool to the 6th grade. The kids are reading starting in the preschool. The teachers are both caring and firm. I highly recommend Liberty for younger children. On the other hand, the middle and high school population is small. There are fewer than 35 students in the 7th grade presently on the main campus. The low enrollment in the upper grades limits the course selection.

Liberty Christian Academy
10447 Refugee Road SW, Columbus, OH  43062
Last modified Liberty Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.