Posted June 05, 2014
This school has alot to give. Its a school with dance routine, drumline, basketball boys and girls, music classes, jazz music classes. Sewing classes. With all that, the education scores on high.

A+ Arts Academy 2

Posted March 14, 2010
There is nothing there for the students. There is no Gym,no clubs for the students. There is none thing. But they will stand your child in the hall holds large heavy books for acting up or have them do military pull ups. This is not a school for learning.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted November 23, 2009

A+ Arts Academy 4

Posted March 04, 2009

A+ Arts Academy 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I am a parent of a student enrolled at this school. I am think that this is a very good school. The students think that it is hard however, I feel that many of them are not used to being challenged. This school is preparing them for the next step which won't be easy. I am glad I sent my son here.

Posted April 18, 2008

A+ Arts Academy 3

Posted March 23, 2007
This school is much too strict. I am a student there, and I am actually considered a 'good' student. I usually get all my work done, I do my best, and I try to use manners (not to boast... sorry!) A lot of the time, teachers overlook serious problems among students and other things of the sort. There is not much more to be said, the school is really nice. There are so many activities to be in, and always something to do.

A+ Arts Academy
270 South Napoleon Ave, Columbus, OH  43213
Last modified A+ Arts Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A+ Arts Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.