383 students|A+ Arts Academy

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There are some shining stars like Dr.Samuel's but there are a lot who could care less

Develops character: Strongly disagree

How can children be truthful when the examples that they have specialize in lying. AKA LEADERSHIP!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Staff target certain children and base punishment upon that. My son was suspended and it was verified by staff that the story was made up

Unprofessional staff who are physically and verbally abusive. Used to be a great school but this school year they got a new principal "King Louie" and the school has gone downhill. I had better success in public schools. I feel sorry for these children.

This school has alot to give. Its a school with dance routine, drumline, basketball boys and girls, music classes, jazz music classes. Sewing classes. With all that, the education scores on high.

There is nothing there for the students. There is no Gym,no clubs for the students. There is none thing. But they will stand your child in the hall holds large heavy books for acting up or have them do military pull ups. This is not a school for learning.

I am a parent of a student enrolled at this school. I am think that this is a very good school. The students think that it is hard however, I feel that many of them are not used to being challenged. This school is preparing them for the next step which won't be easy. I am glad I sent my son here.

This school is much too strict. I am a student there, and I am actually considered a 'good' student. I usually get all my work done, I do my best, and I try to use manners (not to boast... sorry!) A lot of the time, teachers overlook serious problems among students and other things of the sort. There is not much more to be said, the school is really nice. There are so many activities to be in, and always something to do.

Last modified A+ Arts Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.