419 students|Fci Academy

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son as been this school since kindergarten he is in the 8th grade. I have a 3rd grader there who as adhd and they didnt even have a nurse to give him his meds when needed. I have a first grader and a 10th grader they all attend this school. It seems like when they are in kindergarten they are loved the staff kept in contact with you and I loved the kindergarten staff. But one you elementary and middle and high school them teachers didnt give a damn about your child. It has been plenty of times I went to the school kids is just roaming the halls not just 3 or 4 more like 10 to 15 kids. No staff around they loud and just doing what they want. This last school year as been a total chaos. The will suspend kids back to back and they did no wrong. Just so they didnt have to put up with the kids. I was also upset how the school get closed down and they never called the parents to let us know the school was closed I got an a called from an employee that they had let go.

Im sorry my child went here in Kindergarden the school was great then, Know that my child is in 7th grade he is making straight F AND D'S. This school is for no child parents do not again do not send your child to this school they do not teach these kids movies all the time, no comunication what so ever and they do not return your call when u leave a message, I have been trying to get help with a IEP for my son and they have not done nothing about it. This school water is always off, they have roaches, bed bugs, and alot of times no lights and parents are never aware until your child tells you, these teachers do not want to deal with your child they will quickly send to ISS. The staff is horrible..My son will not be going back to this school. In 2015 school year I'm looking to enrolled him in a school that care about giving your child the help they need. I cant believe they are not closed down yet!! So please do not take your kids to FCI.

FCI Academy and its administraction are some frauds! They give their student the answers to test, mark up attendance, and the superintendent sleeps with the staff. Please boycott!!!!!!!

FCI- I have been trying get my kids in this school for about three months, (mind u I live right down the street from the school) The lady at the front desk asked as if she didn't want to do her job nor sign my kid up. I say this cause I had everything to sign them up but she kept giving me the run round.

Lets face it, all schools can't successfully service all students. Fortunately, FCI has proven to be the best fit for my 16 years old son, with its knowledgeable staff, mostly male, which in my opinion is needed, the professionalism of its immaculately dressed student body, and the passionate superintendent. I encourage parents to visit, ask questions and base decisions on their children s present and future academic and social needs. If FCI proves to be a good prospect or your child is a current student, please join me in encouraging and assisting the staff and students in building an academic and social environment that will produce global scholars with pride, integrity with the knowledge of self. Sincerely, a proud parent of an FCI student and future leader.

I am greatly disappointed with FCI Academy. I had my 10th grade student, who by the way has been there since middle school, tested outside of FCI and scored at a 7th grade level. That is absolutely disgraceful. I have been told that they watch movies more than anything. This is a learning facility not a cinema. If I want my child to watch movies, we will go to the IMAX.

This is our first year at FCI and this school with it's focused attention to excellence in academics has made my son enjoy learning again. He is experiencing an environment that he can learn in with teachers that care about his future.

I am a parent whose chid attends FCI Academy. I just wanted to take the time in telling other parents about how wonderful the FCI's Title I Program is run. My children could not read very well but now they are doing very well. I believe it is to the work that Mrs. Marsha' Porter gives to the school. She is a very positive person and work tirelessly in helping all of the children at the school succeed. We are very blessed to have her along with her staff never give up. I would recommend any parent has children who are stuggling in school to give Mrs. Porter a call.

FCI is the best thing that ever happened to my daughter before she stated going there she would fight and stay in trouble and would not do her school work . Now she is a different child she makes good grades and she is even popular,not being labled as the bad child she is much happier.I thank the staff for taking time to make her feel that she is somebody thank you FCI

My daughter has been going to FCI Academy for the last 4 years and she is to graduate this year. I am very glad and proud to be a part of the FCI Academy family.

Last modified Fci Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.