Posted September 24, 2013
Horrible school, kids got maiced last week and there was a lock down and cops got called and of course the staff does not reach out to the parents and let us know what was going on I had to hear this from my child and see it posted on Facebook. I have a friend that was never notified by the staff or principal that her daughter was not allowed back at the school bc of problems the teacher was having with the student they decided to just tell the student to relay the message... The teacher said her child was rude and very disturbing well little did she know the student recorded everything the teacher said durning school session and let's just say the student was pulled out of the class as per her mother and that teacher walked out a few days later bc of her anger issues... Absolutely dissatisfied with this school I will be overly excited with joy when I can remove my child from this school.

Medina Middle School 2

Posted September 20, 2013
Is in desperate need of repair and a/c.........This school has been ignored to long. If we want our children to be better, shouldn't we start by improving the learning conditions?

Posted April 18, 2013
This school is trashy. has roaches. Your kids do not learn anything when they go there. Theres not enough books to go around for a assignment. Teachers are unpresfessional

Medina Middle School 2

Posted August 21, 2012
This school is okay... I'm going there tomorrow and I just don't like most of the teachers. And the art teacher is outrageous. Reason why is because she threw a chair at me and left a bruise!

Posted April 28, 2010
They have uncertified teachers at this school! WHta is a long term sub???

Posted February 03, 2009
School hasn't changed, still horrible conditions and won't change until they get new administration in the building. The principal needs to be replaced...period!!!

Posted January 28, 2009
Medina is one of the best middle schools in columbus, i said my daughter to the school last year and she has become very smart since she started the school.I really, really like medina.I say hi, and good job to all the stuffs in the school. I recommend this review to all parent whose child(ren) attend medina.

Posted December 12, 2008

Medina Middle School 3

Posted August 12, 2008
I would like the thank all of you that have taken the time to write reviews of our school. I am a teacher and I thank you for noticing the hard work we do and that we really do care about your kids. We know there is room for improvement and you support and advice will help guide us down the right path to a successful future.

Medina Middle School 0

Posted March 08, 2008
I sent my daughter to this school for a week. I will say that this school has racial problems as well as there is no control over the students from the principal. Most of the teachers are really caring and want to go the extra mile for the students, However with no control and no disipline from the principal of this school, the students as well as the parents do what evr they want when they want.

Medina Middle School
1425 Huy Rd, Columbus, OH  43224
Last modified Medina Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Medina Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top