Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

It would be a good school at the teachers cared and teach their students and if the principal was more involved I think the principal is very lazy thinks of herself and she's not very communication with the parents at all neither are the teachers why I can't stay all teachers I do like some of the teachers there when for kids with IEPs there is no resources whatsoever in this school for them at all

The staff are very rude they do not protect the children from bullies and no one seems to notice any wrong that these bullies are doing but your child would be suspended for protecting themselves what a joke.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

don't care, they do not keep up on grade reports or take time to enter assignments for accurate grades.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The assignments are garbage nothing to do with the classes they are in. They teachers can not even get the assignments graded in time to give an accurate grade.

The staff is hard working. ..everyone from the front door to the back door is trying to make the school a better place!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My oldest went here and after the first year of horrible grades and problems I pulled him out to attend ECOT thinking it was his motivation that was the problem. now after two years in ECOT he has better grades due to the controlled atmosphere he is learning in. This is the first year there for my youngest and its been terrible 100% turn around on grades from his pervious school. The learning environment there is a joke, teachers there are rude and unwilling to help with a problem or notify you if there is one until its to late. they post that he missing 13 assignments 4 days before school ends?!?!?!? I feel I am responsible for kids behavior and doing his homework so I have written notes to his teachers asking for missed assignments and if there is a problem please call, I got a reply back "ok" with nothing else and another with " id on not hand out missing assignments again he shouldn't have lost them, the same teacher that we wrote a check to for book club and she lost it?!?!? Medina is the most fictional learning experience I have ever had a encounter with and my youngest will not be attending there next year. if any parent is reading this I suggest you look into other options before sending you child there. It upsets me with disgust that are taxes get poured into teachers and principle's that have no passion for what there doing and its as little as possible at best.

I was a student at Medina for a short period of time (due to the conditions of the school). I hated it everyday at this school. The building needs major repairs. The teachers are rude and unprofessional. Many of the students are loud and rude as well.

Horrible school, kids got maiced last week and there was a lock down and cops got called and of course the staff does not reach out to the parents and let us know what was going on I had to hear this from my child and see it posted on Facebook. I have a friend that was never notified by the staff or principal that her daughter was not allowed back at the school bc of problems the teacher was having with the student they decided to just tell the student to relay the message... The teacher said her child was rude and very disturbing well little did she know the student recorded everything the teacher said durning school session and let's just say the student was pulled out of the class as per her mother and that teacher walked out a few days later bc of her anger issues... Absolutely dissatisfied with this school I will be overly excited with joy when I can remove my child from this school.

Is in desperate need of repair and a/c.........This school has been ignored to long. If we want our children to be better, shouldn't we start by improving the learning conditions?

Last modified Medina Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.