Posted May 23, 2014
columbus city schools is enrolling my child in this school for next school year the reviews r scaring me is it really this bad? ????????

Posted February 25, 2014
I attended this school. It was a nightmare. High crime, poor classroom management. It had some good teachers, but everyone seemed overwhelmed.

Posted April 11, 2013
I was a student there from 2010-2013 year before I FINALLY got switched out. We were behind in most things because my peers didn't care about other peoples educations. The building was always full of trash wrappers and graffiti. I feel that students who got in trouble the most, got away with the most. It's like the teachers gave up on trying to discipline. Oh, speaking of discipline, most teachers did a poor job of doing so. The band and orchestra has ecxellent, involved teachers (Mrs. Wodtoski and Ms. Alkula) but the music we played in band are the same songs we've been doing since 6th grade, so there isn't any diversity. In orchestra I felt I wasn't being challenged enough and couldn't learn much because the teacher had to stop multiple times to redirect students. If I could go back and change things I'd go to Yorktown Middle.

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted September 13, 2005

Posted March 15, 2005

Mifflin Alternative Middle School
3000 Agler Rd, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified Mifflin Alternative Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mifflin Alternative Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.