Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is one of the worst schools a child can go to, teachers don't even pay attention to the fight's that are going on and bullying, everyone there doesn't want to learn they just want to fight, the students there are the most disrespectful people I've ever met in my life, i'm surprised in they're not in child services

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They want the kids to learn and stop their disrespectful acts, but they're not trying hard enough

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is too much homework to deal with I can't even finish it all, and there are questions I don't understand

Develops character: Strongly disagree

no, the teachers won't help someone's struggles, or what they're going through, I see people skipping class every single day and they are not getting in trouble?

columbus city schools is enrolling my child in this school for next school year the reviews r scaring me is it really this bad? ????????

I attended this school. It was a nightmare. High crime, poor classroom management. It had some good teachers, but everyone seemed overwhelmed.

I was a student there from 2010-2013 year before I FINALLY got switched out. We were behind in most things because my peers didn't care about other peoples educations. The building was always full of trash wrappers and graffiti. I feel that students who got in trouble the most, got away with the most. It's like the teachers gave up on trying to discipline. Oh, speaking of discipline, most teachers did a poor job of doing so. The band and orchestra has ecxellent, involved teachers (Mrs. Wodtoski and Ms. Alkula) but the music we played in band are the same songs we've been doing since 6th grade, so there isn't any diversity. In orchestra I felt I wasn't being challenged enough and couldn't learn much because the teacher had to stop multiple times to redirect students. If I could go back and change things I'd go to Yorktown Middle.

Last modified Mifflin Alternative Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.