Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted June 29, 2015
This is one of the worst schools a child can go to, teachers don't even pay attention to the fight's that are going on and bullying, everyone there doesn't want to learn they just want to fight, the students there are the most disrespectful people I've ever met in my life, i'm surprised in they're not in child services

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 29, 2015
They want the kids to learn and stop their disrespectful acts, but they're not trying hard enough

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 29, 2015
There is too much homework to deal with I can't even finish it all, and there are questions I don't understand

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 29, 2015
No respect is given what so ever go to the school and find out for yourself place hidding camera's to see their acts, it just makes me sick

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 29, 2015
This question makes me laugh, no of course not, every single person there just wants to start a fight, I've never met people that disrespectful in my life, they talk back with snotty attitudes, refuse to learn or do what the teachers tell them, walk out of the class, cuss at the teachers and staffs, skip their classes every day without getting caught? I feel like every single one should be put in child services, cause their parents aren't teaching the right

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 29, 2015
no, the teachers won't help someone's struggles, or what they're going through, I see people skipping class every single day and they are not getting in trouble?

Posted May 23, 2014
columbus city schools is enrolling my child in this school for next school year the reviews r scaring me is it really this bad? ????????

Posted February 25, 2014
I attended this school. It was a nightmare. High crime, poor classroom management. It had some good teachers, but everyone seemed overwhelmed.

Posted April 11, 2013
I was a student there from 2010-2013 year before I FINALLY got switched out. We were behind in most things because my peers didn't care about other peoples educations. The building was always full of trash wrappers and graffiti. I feel that students who got in trouble the most, got away with the most. It's like the teachers gave up on trying to discipline. Oh, speaking of discipline, most teachers did a poor job of doing so. The band and orchestra has ecxellent, involved teachers (Mrs. Wodtoski and Ms. Alkula) but the music we played in band are the same songs we've been doing since 6th grade, so there isn't any diversity. In orchestra I felt I wasn't being challenged enough and couldn't learn much because the teacher had to stop multiple times to redirect students. If I could go back and change things I'd go to Yorktown Middle.

3000 Agler Rd, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified Mifflin Alternative Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.