Columbus, OH

North Linden Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2015
My child has attended this school since first grade and every year has got worse. The teachers do not pay attention to the needs of the students. They are understaffed and it shows. They only teach children about black history and only cater to the ESL students. I have tried everything to get my child into another school and I am now considering putting my house on the market just to move to a better district.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 16, 2015
The teachers are always yelling when I have come in to the school. They don't pay very much attention to the students.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 16, 2015
Forth graders are only given one reading paper a night for homework. There's no homework for any other subjects.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted September 16, 2015
Almost every day my child comes home with an issue about fellow classmates that was ignored by the teachers.

Posted October 07, 2009
I love this school. I love the staff and all the families. I like being involved in the PTA and Pays Program. I like the diversity.

North Linden Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2005
I was a substitute teacher there. Great school, great staff, well managed students. I recommend this school to anyone seeking an elementary school.

1718 East Cooke Rd, Columbus, OH  43224
Last modified North Linden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Linden Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top