Bad
Good

Very good school so glad Mr Donahue is their this year I have worked with him for several years at Woodward Park and enjoyed everyone....

I am a 2009 graduate of Northland High School and I'm glad to went to Columbus City Schools rather than a suburban school. Being a student at Northland meant I was subject to diversity that private and suburban schools would be afried of. Aside from that, Northland has an excellent music program, undoubtedly the best band in the City, great athletics, especially basketball and outstanding acedemics.If you are a parent trying to decide whether or not to send a child to a CCS I highly recommend it especailly at Northland since it is the best in the district. Go Vikings! 2009!

I am so happy that we made the decision to send our child to Northland. Academics, Sports, and Music Departments are all outstanding! We also have the best Athletic Director. The staff is pleasant and very courteous. Northland is not just a school it is family.

Its one of the greatest schools in Columbus Academically and has one of the best Sports Programs. Northland also has the largest and best Bands in Ohio.

I am a freshman at Northland and I have to say that it is truly a great school. The staff is on top of academics and makes sure that you are doing your best. I love the people here and it is a great environment. The sports teams are great here and we have the best band ever! I love Northland! GO Vikings!!!!!

Im a current student at this school, its a great school with excelent honers classes which im in. The teacheres are verry good and help out the students. The basketball team is susposed to be going State this year and our test scores are high along with our graduaton rate which is what 97% But as a student i must say there are alot of students that dont care at this school but that dosent effect you or your children as long as they dont become one of them. And this year the fights have deplinished by atleast 70% and we have exlclent security and staff. If your a parent thinking of sending your child to this school id tell you to send them here, its a great school and theyll learn alot and have alot of fun. Proud to be a VIKING, 2011!

i love my school it is awesome and the staffs are well respected

I have great respect for the staff at Northland. My son is a junior this year and I am an active parent and the staff is very supportive. I am well informed in the actions of my son because I am not afraid to ask and take preventative measures in his education. He is an active participant in band and sports and has a great circle of friends at Northland. Parent participation is very high at this school which helps, too.

Northland has improved immensely since I've been in this school district,(Grandmother of 3 Grandchildren Northland Graduates), there are currently three to graduate. The parents should be more involved in all aspects of their childrens lives, especially schooling and teachers should reassure parents are notified often of students progress, failures, dispositions, behaviors etc

I think Northland is on the upswing. My son started there this year and is very happy. The administration and teachers seem very committed to success, the instrumental program is unparalleled and there are tons of parents involved. There will always, at any school, be children and parents uninterested and an obstacle to themselves, but the kids I know do not allow this to color their experience. Too bad for those other kids. We've been happy here so far.

Last modified Northland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.