Posted October 05, 2013
I have been in Noble Academy Columbus for 6 years now and I am proud to say I have joined both advanced classes thanks to my great teachers and supportive parents. I enjoy my time here and will be leaving next year for high-school. I have learned a lot in my time here and have joined state wide contests and have won up to first place, wining prizes. I have great friends in school and I look forward to school. I like all my classes and am always open to challenges.

Noble Academy-Columbus 2

Posted May 28, 2013
My child has been at Noble Academy Columbus for three years. The first year we were very impressed and happy with the school, even though there were many flaws. The last two years have been eye opening to say the least. There is a clear lack of disapline. The teachers seem disengaged. And the in school administration is sorely lacking. The current principal elevates his own children during school and Concept Schools events. And his children who are enrolled in the school can do no wrong , even though they are clearly bullies. The school serves only Halal food that is of poor quality and nutritional value that they charge 3.00$ a day for. The PTO is little more than 3 parents running it, with the principle deciding how all the money is spent (because his name is the only one on the checking account). Had I known the true issues the school has I would never inrolled my child there. We are pulling out child out at the end of this year to home school.

Posted March 05, 2011
I have 4 daughters that go to Noble Academy and Horizon Academy, on Bethel Rd. We have had great experiences with the schools. It is a safe and structured learning/educational environment. The staff is helpful, & available by email or phone. The teachers are interactive and helpful. The afterschool programs and fieldtrips throught the school year are wonderful, & encourage parent involvement. This is our third year, and plan to enroll for our fourth year! Not only are the kids in a safe environment, but are challenged in their school work, & supported.

Posted March 05, 2011
We moved from Springfield to Columbus two years ago. All three of our children attend this school. Our experience has been great since they started. All three look forward to going to school everyday. We have got to know almost all of their teachers personally. I enjoy the fact that I can quickly email the teachers directly when there's a problem and they respond!!! The principal is dedicated to the children.

Posted October 11, 2010
This school have been of great help for my son, the teachers and principal have all the patience needed for help the children to learn. I took my son to Noble Academy after the teachers and principal of the school Daniel Wright only complained about my son saying "what is wrong with this kid? Or dear parent do something with your child, because he does not concentrate and he is not learning. Fortunately I found help in Noble Academy with more dedicated and open minded teachers. My son does not have any learning disability and he is now a excellent student.

Posted May 19, 2010
Bright students, responsible parents, supportive staff. It is a great place to work. I enjoy working at Noble Academy Columbus.

Posted May 12, 2010
I have 3 students enrolled at this school, they really enjoy attending here. I have got to know almost all the teachers and staff here and I really have created unique friendships with everyone! The teachers and principal are dedicated to the children. They offer after school tutoring, clubs, and after school care for free. I am so glad I found this school!

Posted April 19, 2010
My daughter is a kindergartener at Noble, and we are very happy with the school overall. We had been hearing about the school's quality in the past years, and now this year we had a chance to see it ourselves. The teachers are great and helpful. Our child also stays for afterschool care, and we are happy with that as well. They respect diversity. They also have wide-ranging extracurricular activities; our daughter participates in an activity most days following the classes. The school is in a good neighborhood, and small-sized. In a way, it feels like a private school. Highly recommended.

Noble Academy-Columbus 0

Posted August 17, 2009
I had one child attending Noble and now my second will be going there as well. I truly appreciate the small class size and the focus on high standerd of academics. I love the kidergarten teacher. She helped my child come out of his shell and gain confidence. I would recommend this school to anyone. Being a working mother the afterschool care is a blessing as well.

Noble Academy-Columbus 1

Posted February 25, 2009
My daughter is in her second year at Noble and it will be her last! My daughters teachers there are EXCELLENT caring and very helpful. The principle on the other hand, yeah he appears to be friendly but if you take a closer look he's not very effective. He's definitely not the good guy you would think by reading some of these other reviews!

Noble Academy-Columbus
1329 Bethel Rd, Columbus, OH  43220
Last modified Noble Academy-Columbus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Academy-Columbus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.