Bad
Good

Posted December 01, 2013
Both my children attend Parsons. My oldest son is in 3rd grade and has nothing but the best teachers who have all been attentive to his own individual needs. In 1st grade he struggled with reading and without me having to say something or having to go rounds with the school his teacher got him assigned a reading tutor and his reading improved drastically over the next few months. My youngest started kindergarten this year and I was extremely nervous because he is a handful. His teacher has said nothing but good things about him and he comes home almost every day with green days. I love this school and the staff.

Parsons Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2013
I know this is a good school, but the handling of my daughter is unacceptable. She is in preK and having trouble adjusting. She is acting out, and they carried her in a innapproproate way to the Peak room, which is tiny, and cornered her in there with the lights out with three adults she does not know. She threw a horrible fit, and they proceeded to tell me she isn't right and that she belongs in special needs. I think how they handled it was the wrong way and when we left, she calmed down and told me she wasn't scared anymore. The principal's actions left me feeling insulted.

Posted August 22, 2013
This is my son's first year at Parsons Elementary. We have been through many different types of schools, and the first impression means a lot to me. From the second we walked in the front doors to enroll my son, we have felt more than welcomed and like we have been part of the family for years. I truly feel we couldn't have found a better staff to help my son and family through another tough transition. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sarah Armakovitch-parent of a 5th grader :)

Posted January 29, 2011
My grandson began attending kindergarten this year at Parsons Elementary School, and he is so happy. He speaks fondly of his teacher, Mr. Shafer, and this year he is making outstanding progress in reading. He is off to a great start start, and I hope this enthusiasm for school continues!

Posted June 06, 2007
I wish all schools had a principal as Great and hands on as Mrs Nespeca if so my 6th grader probably would not be on ecot.

Posted May 23, 2007
parsons is the best school there academic programs are great the kides are great words can not say. the best in columbus,ohio

Parsons Elementary School
3231 Lee Ellen Place, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Parsons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.