Public charter
Columbus, OH
Before care: Yes

Westside Academy 5

Posted January 18, 2011
My son went to kindergarten at Westside Academy two years ago. I loved the teachers, and I appreciated the small number of students in each classroom. The principal started an after school program where my son got extra tutoring in math and reading. Because of the early push in school he is confident and at the top of his class in reading and math. Thanks Westside Academy, keep up the great work!

Westside Academy 0

Posted February 16, 2009
The Kindergarten teachers are so sweet and really love the kids. I don't see much of the administration and the rooms seem small compared to the K rooms in Columbus schools. I wish the school would do somthing about that.

Westside Academy
4330 Clime Rd North, Columbus, OH  43228
Last modified Westside Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top