Posted September 25, 2013
I had a parent conference and have to admit it was the worst experience at a school I have ever had. Instead of feeling like things were resolved, the other parents had the opportunity to be loud and were allowed to be so in a threatening mannor on school property. Was not a rational nor pleasant experience at all! I had hopes that meeting with the principal would be a pleasant experience. It simply was not. So no wonder so many things get out of order when there is no one to really talk to, about legitament concerns. I do not suggest this place if you ever have any direct issues. I realize schools do not have to get involved with students lives, which I was told this exact quote by the principal but the negativity shown through 100 percent as a part of why I am writing this. Advocacy is not a strong suit at this school. Nor helping to find the means to an end is not possible, if it comes to any kind of conference!

Posted April 11, 2013
Ridgeview MS is the worst school I have ever delt with. They LOST my child one day and then shoved it under the rug. They played with a 13 yr old boys head. The teacher took a person vendetta against my son. I wouldnt send your child to this school, not if you care about their safety.

Posted February 15, 2012
This school doesn't really permit many things at all, the principal isn't very fair. There is a lot of room for improvement to be made. The curriculum is falling behind, and in many classes, the education doesn't challenge many students.

Ridgeview Middle School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
ridgeview is a great school i really like how there are true friends there.the teachers and the principle are doing a outstanding job keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted December 14, 2009

Ridgeview Middle School 5

Posted May 19, 2009

Ridgeview Middle School 5

Posted April 28, 2009
This school is the best, and have outstanding test scores and wonderful teachers.

Ridgeview Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2009
The vice principle is annoying but every thing else is okay. P.S. Mrs. Wilkinson is the best teacher ever!

Ridgeview Middle School 0

Posted March 01, 2009
Ridgeview is a great school. I am apart of the student council there.

Ridgeview Middle School 4

Posted January 02, 2009
I've attended Ridgeview Middle School for three years and recently graduated feeling fully prepared for high school. The teachers, I feel, are probably the best part of this school, because they trully have knowledge of the subject that they are teaching. Most of them have taught here for a long time. Also, this school offers lots of advanced classes that are eligible for high school credit. In addition to that, there's tons of athletic and academic activities, like Debate Team, Orchestra, and Ski Club. However, I also feel that the environment is not as good as it should be. Nevertheless, I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school filled with lots of opportunities.

Ridgeview Middle School
4241 Rudy Rd, Columbus, OH  43214
Last modified Ridgeview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.