Bad
Good

Salem Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is in first grade at Salem. I love his teacher. I feel that she challanges him while providing a nurturing environment. I wish there were more opportunities for parents to be involved. I have started a dialog with the principa and I hope to have more opportunites in the future.

Salem Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2012
My daughter is in kindergarten at Salem and its a great school. I see first hand how much she has learned and how involved the teachers and staff are. She gets monthly news letters to keep parents and the community involved. I understand test scores and how they are graded. Salem does have ESL and special needs which a lot of schools around here dont. I give Salem five stars.

Salem Elementary School

Posted November 16, 2008
I like the staff and faculty at Salem, my son loves the learning environment and friendship.

Salem Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2006
Our niece came to live with us and just started school at Salem on Dec 3, 2005. She is in the fourth grade. From what we've seen so far, this is an excellent school. Our niece has two teachers, her primary teacher who teaches math, social studies, and english, and another teacher for science and health. The school offers music but we haven t enrolled in that at this time. We ll update this posting when we have more experience with the school.

Salem Elementary School 5

Posted November 22, 2005
My daughter has been very happy her last three years here at Salem. She is very active in all of the school's extracurricular activities. She's either talking about how wonderful her teacher is or how much fun she has at school. I give Salem two thumbs up!

Salem Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
My children have been very happy here at Salem. They love their teachers and other staff members. I am also happy with all staff that my children have come in contact with. The teachers are very involved with the parents and will work with you to acheive what the child is able of reaching.

Salem Elementary School
1040 Garvey Rd, Columbus, OH  43229
Last modified Salem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top