Scottwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 23, 2007
- a former student

Scottwood Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2005
I have two children that attend Scottwood Elementary. I feel that the teacher involvement is very good and they are concerned with my childrens' academic and behavoiral growth. The teacher that i have had the most conversation with is Mr Carter .Mr Carter has taken time during his off-school hours to inform me of my son's behavoir status...good and bad. I feel it has helped me as a parent gauge my son's growth and areas for needed improvement.

Scottwood Elementary School
3392 Scottwood Rd, Columbus, OH  43227
Last modified Scottwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scottwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.