Posted January 19, 2012
My daughter goes to this school. I can tell that the teachers helped her so much. And she really likes thos school. I hope to send my son here too!

Posted July 30, 2008
Principal accessible; teachers creative and accessible. Great school, suprised at the rating.

Siebert Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2008
Siebert is one of Columbus' best kept secrets. The school has focused leadership, a diverse student body and teachers who geniunely care about the sudents. I love the fact that it is a uniform school and the fact that if parents choose not to participate in uniforms that their children are not penalized. The support staff works equally hard for the children and the peak teacher really works hard with the children who have a hard time getting it together. Children leave kindergarten know how to read well and that says a lot! Although it is a small school it is big in so many ways.

Posted March 01, 2007
My son is in 2nd grade at Siebert and has been a student there since Pre-K. Siebert has a very warm and nuturing learning enviroment. I belive the teachers and Principal are hands down, the best in the business. I would recommend Siebert to any parent looking to enroll their child in school.

Posted January 03, 2007
My daughter has achieved great levels of learning by the wonderful teaching of this school. I'm so happy we are here!

Siebert Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2005

Siebert Elementary School
385 Reinhard Ave, Columbus, OH  43206
Last modified Siebert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Siebert Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top