South High School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
This school has terrible phone etiquette, I called because I had received three calls this morning. The lady who answered was rude and unhelpful, my sister attends the school in the ninth grade. I assumed they called because something happened or I was needed to pick her up. The person who answered the phone said " I didn't call you, this is my office" to which I replied "I'm looking at your number 3 times on my caller ID right now" she said I must have been transferred and that she couldn't help me, I asked what number I should call and she wouldn't answer and said well if you do t know who it is, that called it won't be any use to you. Who says that? Not only rude, but obviously she hadn't even listened to what I was saying. My sister goes there.......obviously there was a reason and I was called. So it would have been helpful. Horrible school. Never even offered to help, just wanted me off her phone line I guess. Horrible person, I would hate to work or go to a school with someone like that.

South High School 3

Posted July 11, 2013
It's an alright school if you like ridiculous rules. Students are terrible, are very mischievous and take advantage of kind teachers. These students do not take education seriously. Low graduate rate. A few teachers are disrespectful for no reason. The school is pretty clean, I give them that. Sometimes it is fun. There are lower grades which are annoying.

Posted February 10, 2010

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted January 10, 2009

South High School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
I love south high school, it made me feel very safe and I was around friendly people. I go to Centennial now because I thought it would be better for me but now I realize how much I miss South and all the things I gained from South. I will be returning back to South next year for my senior year because South is the school I want to graduate from and is very proud of. I am always a Bulldog whether I'm in a new school or not. South Pride!

South High School 1

Posted September 15, 2007

Posted September 02, 2007

Posted January 04, 2007
I think that South High School is a very good school. South High School does need a little work, My son goes to that school, not only he performs well academically also physically.

South High School 4

Posted December 18, 2006
I think that South High is a very safe school considering the environment surrounding it. You cannot blame the school for the neighborhood it sits in. The administration and staff take time to keep our children safe. Parent participation needs a lot of improvement. I ask that Parents that have available time, invest that time into your child at South High. If you don't have extra time, make some, your child is worth the sacrifice and more! Statistics show that when a parent is supportive both at home and in the school that the child does well academically. Parent Consultant/Booster Coordinator

South High School
1160 Ann St, Columbus, OH  43206
Last modified South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.