Columbus, OH

South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) 1

Posted March 24, 2011
Horrible school!! My daughter (4th grade) got her hair pulled out and nobody called me!! She doesn't get homework and the principal doesn't seem to care what goes on. However my son is in Pre-k and is learning a lot!! It's supposed to be a math and science school, however my daughter has not learned science yet and it's almost April.

South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) 1

Posted April 23, 2009

South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) 5

Posted June 26, 2007
My daughter attended this schools pre-school program. It was FANTASTIC and I would recommend anyone with a 3 - 5 year old send their child. My daughter ended the year adding, subtracting, and sounding out words. When my one year old is of age he will definently be sent. The principal, secretary, lunch lady, art teacher, and regular teachers seemed to know all the kids by name and were up to date on the child's ability's and needs. The staff encouraged parental involvement.

South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) 2

Posted June 21, 2004
My child has attended this school for three years and it has been horrible. We are currently trying to get a voucher to move to another school. Racial slurs, hair pulling, physical assaults and property theft are not uncommon. The principal does a good job except for stopping bullying. The teachers are fair/good in their ability but seem to either have their hands tied about student-to-student treatment or look the other way until the problem escalates. I wanted my child to go to a diverse school since I attended a mostly single race school and I now believe I simply chose the wrong school.

South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6)
2365 Middlehurst Dr, Columbus, OH  43219
Last modified South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Mifflin Stem Academy (K-6) Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top