Trevitt Elementary School 2

Posted November 23, 2014
The principal is supposed to be working to improve the school but this has resulted in a decrease of communication between parents and teachers. I get reports saying my son did well in school and then I'm told a week later he was in a fight. I don't know what to believe. The new PEAK teacher, Mr. Marshall, seems to care about the kids but I don't know that one person is enough.

Trevitt Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2014
Please avoid this school at all cost. Most staff will turn blind eyes on bulling and other serious problems. Some even discourage parental involvement. This school is dangerous and uncaring. Talking to the principal will get you nothing but grief.

Trevitt Elementary School 3

Posted March 15, 2006

Trevitt Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2005
I substituted at Trevitt. Though I had some unruly students, the faculty was superb and the principal was top notch.

Trevitt Elementary School
519 Trevitt St, Columbus, OH  43203
Last modified Trevitt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trevitt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top