Walnut Ridge High School 5

Posted June 23, 2013
I am now a sophomore at Walnut Ridge, and was actually supposed to be enrolled at Bishop Hartley. Coming to find out, Walnut Ridge has definitely changed the perception and has embedded a coat of excellence. The school is what any student could ask for in a great high school experience. The teachers are so involved, and give you morals to life, as well as great education with their multi teaching methods! I love the school, the administration, our new principal, and especially the staff. Walnut Ridge has become my family!

Walnut Ridge High School 2

Posted April 28, 2010
This school needs new administration! The administration does not care about these students! I have seen the school go from greatness to despair. How sad! There are some caring teaches but the faculty and staff who DO NOT CARE out number the ones who do. I blame the administration! The parent consutlants are not in touch with the parents, no PTA/PTO. No school spirit, they need to start over!!!!! The school has so much history that the current day leaders are ruining!!!!

Walnut Ridge High School 1

Posted May 28, 2009

Walnut Ridge High School 3

Posted April 02, 2009
I was a new student in 2007-08, my sophmore year. I came from a suburban school, Westerville to be exact, but Walnut Ridge was totally different. My first day at Walnut Ridge my mother literally dragged me out of the car and I cried the whole drive to school. I had never thought that Walnut Ridge would be the best school that I had ever attended. My old school in Westerville totally carried its students and at Walnut Ridge students have to push themselves. This is not a bad thing, this quality is essential to the survival of the student beyond high school. I learned to depend on no one but myself I also learned to go after whatever I wanted to do. This school has it's flaws just like every other school but Walnut Ridge gets WAY more negative press than we deserve.

Walnut Ridge High School 4

Posted March 22, 2009
My child is a 9th grade student and loves this school. My son use to hate science before going to Walnut Ridge. Mr. Edmonds is his biology teacher at Walnut Ridge and my son loves his class and is making A's and B's. Mr. Edmonds and my sons other teachers are in contact with me on a regular basis about my sons progress (be it good or bad). My sons school work is both challenging and engaging. I think some of his teachers, like Mr. Edmonds, are new to the school. As a parent I am glad to see that Walnut Ridge is making possitive strides for our childrens success.

Walnut Ridge High School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Walnut Ridge High School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
too many fights and drugs at this school just in a bad neighborhood

Walnut Ridge High School 1

Posted June 22, 2008

Walnut Ridge High School 2

Posted December 31, 2007

Walnut Ridge High School 3

Posted February 10, 2007
I personally like the school. I saw the posting that gave such a negative view of the teachers and I have to disagree. I have had two of my son's teachers call me. One because she saw a decline in his behavior and his grades and she was concerned about him and wanted to be able to help. and the second was because he wanted to talk to my son and encourage him to do his work. Plus one of teachers there has really helped him with extra tutoring and help. this has brought up his confidence and now he is doing great. We need to stand behind the school. If we take pride in the school, the kids will too.

Walnut Ridge High School
4841 East Livingston Ave, Columbus, OH  43227
Last modified Walnut Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Ridge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top