West Broad Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2009
I am very pleased with this school. I feel they challenge their kids when needed and I feel the teachers care as long as the parents care. It's something that I find very important. If you show that you care about your child, they'll know that you're a parent who cares. Unfortunately, there are a lot of children in this school who's parents do not care enough. My daughter came from another school just 2 1/2 months ago and it was a private funded school. The differences are amazing and I'm proud that my daughter has finally gotten the challenges needed to show her abilities!

West Broad Elementary School 3

Posted March 29, 2009
my child and i are from western tennesee and we all have above excellent schools. The only reason i am giving this school an average is because of the great kids.

West Broad Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted August 23, 2008

Posted March 26, 2005
- a former student

West Broad Elementary School
2744 West Broad St, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified West Broad Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Broad Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.