Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school is a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself Columbus for such low standards. The teachers do not teach anything. It's a complete free for all, kids on cell phones all day. Second grade vocabulary for 7th graders. Fights, drugs and kids that climb out of windows. My child went on a field trip that I signed a permission slip for, and yet the school has reported her unexcused absence. Get it TOGETHER WESTMOOR. Discipline and academic improvement does not exist in your wretched vile school. No wonder America is so dumb. Our children have 0 education within the city. No homework, no class work, no nothing. Teachers who work there don't care and obviously the parents don't either. Shame on you.

My child is a student at Hilltonia Middle School, we are moving and he will now be going to Westmoor, I would like to follow this school monthly by email.

Both of my sons went there and one of my sons was attacked by a group of boys we were on the news and everything the attack was caught on tape and the school did nothing to protect my son the boys never got in any trouble for the attack with the bullying continued and finally we enrolled him in ecot this is not a good school and if possible I would avoid it all together not only was my son bullied by students he was bullied by teachers

Westmoor was a great school when I went there. I was a 4.0 Student and I was an athelete there too. I got along with alot of the different kids the well behaved one and the "troubled" ones and i've never really had many problems. The staff there at westmoor are caring you just have to look for the right person to confide in. Everyone is different and everyone will handle problems a different way and if you as me I think that"s a good thing. They base the way they treat you off your actions and what you do, the teachers really care and so do the guidence counselers and the principal. I enjoyed my years at westmoor and I hate to see the shcool talked about this way... I've seen way worse and westmoor is'nt a bad school at all.

This school labels children. They would rather suspend a child than deal with them. I think that most of the issues I have had involve the vice principal and a sixth grade teacher (older woman). If you have a child that has attention disorders, I would NOT recommend this school because it seems "some" of the staff prefer suspension instead of education. I have talked to a few people who have not had issues with this school, but also several who have. If your child misbehaves once, expect them to be labeled and singled out for the remaining time at Westmoor.

I'm the Aunt of a 6th grader at Westmoor. Ever since her first day of school we've had nothing but problems; other students attacking her, trying to jump her in the cafeteria, the bathrooms, the playground after school. No one has done anything about it. When I try and call to talk to the principal, the phone rings and rings and rings, and no one ever answers. My niece, who used to love school, tells me now that she hates it and doesn't want to go anymore. We never had these kinds of problems in her former school, and it's ridiculous that no one will interfere or so much as answer the phone to concerned family members.

I'm a student in the 8th grade at Westmoor and I love it! I have many great friends there and the teachers are caring and helpful.I've been at Westmoor since last year and it's been fantastic! The only problems I've had are other students but only about 1 or 2

when i went there it was a great school my fav teacher is mrs.stutz

Very good school lots of interesting people. But I think that some teachers are just, whats this word, exhausted or given up

This school is a very good school when i went here the teachers were very helpfull and nice. The only problem i had was the new principal hes not the nicest but is good.

Last modified Westmoor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.