Posted November 16, 2013
My child is a student at Hilltonia Middle School, we are moving and he will now be going to Westmoor, I would like to follow this school monthly by email.

Westmoor Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2012
Westmoor was a great school when I went there. I was a 4.0 Student and I was an athelete there too. I got along with alot of the different kids the well behaved one and the "troubled" ones and i've never really had many problems. The staff there at westmoor are caring you just have to look for the right person to confide in. Everyone is different and everyone will handle problems a different way and if you as me I think that"s a good thing. They base the way they treat you off your actions and what you do, the teachers really care and so do the guidence counselers and the principal. I enjoyed my years at westmoor and I hate to see the shcool talked about this way... I've seen way worse and westmoor is'nt a bad school at all.

Posted February 10, 2011
This school labels children. They would rather suspend a child than deal with them. I think that most of the issues I have had involve the vice principal and a sixth grade teacher (older woman). If you have a child that has attention disorders, I would NOT recommend this school because it seems "some" of the staff prefer suspension instead of education. I have talked to a few people who have not had issues with this school, but also several who have. If your child misbehaves once, expect them to be labeled and singled out for the remaining time at Westmoor.

Westmoor Middle School 5

Posted April 30, 2010

Westmoor Middle School 2

Posted April 16, 2010
I'm the Aunt of a 6th grader at Westmoor. Ever since her first day of school we've had nothing but problems; other students attacking her, trying to jump her in the cafeteria, the bathrooms, the playground after school. No one has done anything about it. When I try and call to talk to the principal, the phone rings and rings and rings, and no one ever answers. My niece, who used to love school, tells me now that she hates it and doesn't want to go anymore. We never had these kinds of problems in her former school, and it's ridiculous that no one will interfere or so much as answer the phone to concerned family members.

Westmoor Middle School 4

Posted October 31, 2009
I'm a student in the 8th grade at Westmoor and I love it! I have many great friends there and the teachers are caring and helpful.I've been at Westmoor since last year and it's been fantastic! The only problems I've had are other students but only about 1 or 2

Westmoor Middle School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
when i went there it was a great school my fav teacher is mrs.stutz

Westmoor Middle School 3

Posted June 23, 2009
Very good school lots of interesting people. But I think that some teachers are just, whats this word, exhausted or given up

Westmoor Middle School 5

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted April 18, 2009

Westmoor Middle School
3001 Valleyview Dr, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified Westmoor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmoor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top