Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) 5

Posted March 28, 2010

Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) 4

Posted November 05, 2008
My son bryan has been attending windsor academy since the beginning of the 08-09 school year and he is just flourishing. His vocabulary and reading skills have picked up dramatically in a matter of a few months. He comes home happy and excited to do his homework everyday. I feel that windsor provides a perfect start for a child to love learning for the rest of their lives. My son is in kindergarten and he also loves the extra things that windsor does such as fund raising and special events and field trips.

Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) 4

Posted August 07, 2007
My daughter participated in the PreK program at Windsor Academy and I was very pleased with this program. I felt as though she was learning more than some schools teach in Kindergarten. The parent teacher relationship was one of true involvement with the teacher. I felt very comfortable with my daughter's safety at this school as they had their safety in mind. The quality of education provided by this program is one that I wouldn't trade for anything. I am looking to enroll all of my children in their PreK program to begin them on the right track to their education.

Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) 5

Posted October 22, 2006
- a staff

Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6)
1219 East 12th Ave, Columbus, OH  43211
Last modified Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Stem Acadmey (K-6) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.