Alum Crest High School 5

Posted July 05, 2012
I'm a former student of Alum Crest Highschool, this school was what helped me to graduate when I didn't think I was going to graduate on time at my previous highschool. Alum Crest works with IEP students and they do an excellent job as far as teaching students with disorders how to have a more effective and stable education. The teachers at Alum Crest are interested in every students lives, while they focus a lot on behavioral issues and emotional issues, many students at Alum Crest have disorders that must be addressed before the student can focus on acedemics. Overall Alum Crest is a wonderful school and I wouldn't have gotten very far without it

Alum Crest High School 4

Posted November 03, 2005

Alum Crest High School
2200 Winslow Dr, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified Alum Crest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alum Crest High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.