Bad
Good

Posted August 01, 2013
My husband and I chose to move to Grandview , Ohio simply because of the schools reputation. I can say that we were not dissapointed , not one bit. Our daughter is going into second grade this year at Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary. She has thrived in her two year experience so far. The student teacher ratio is awsome, and the communication between the staff, administration to parents is phenominal. The support staff at Stevenson is absolutely wonderful! They actually learned different langages in music this year ! The reading interventionalists are priceless. Our daughter need extra help in Kintergarden and first grade. Today she can pick up a book and read on her own!! I believe if it were not for the support reading staff she would be able to do that today. I know that extra help means extra $$$. I know that this awarded money would go to great use. We feel privileged to be a part of such a great school and proud that our daughter will be a Grandview Bobcat for life!

Posted August 04, 2009
This school was awesome. I attended this school from K-6, when they still had 6th graders there. I feel like I could walk down the halls and some of the teachers would still know who I am, 20 years later. The teachers were always very nice and caring, and the quality of education you get in Grandview is top notch.

Posted May 02, 2009
Wonderful school, one of the best in the state!!

Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School

Posted April 07, 2009
My son loves this school. The teachers are great and attentive. The administration is super supportive. I am very pleased to send my son to Robert Lewis Stevenson.

Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School
1065 Oxley Rd, Columbus, OH  43212
Last modified Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top