Horizon Science Academy Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2014
The teachers here are the BEST! They love and truly care about the students. They do not tolerate bullying or any type of misbehavior (which is far more than I can say for a lot of other schools). I do feel that parents need to be more involved with the students here though. The teachers can't do it all themselves!

Horizon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2012
My son has gone here for 5 years. The teachers are great and patient. My son has need extra help and I am convinced he would never have gotten it in a public school setting. This school has made me a huge fan of charter schools. My only complaint is that they keep changing the times the school starts and ends every year.

Horizon Science Academy Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2012
Great experience with the school, teachers and staff members. My son love his teacher and they are very patient. They have a B grade as schools and they are trying so hard to get an A.

Horizon Science Academy Elementary School
2835 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH  43231
Last modified Horizon Science Academy Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Science Academy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.