Performance Academy Eastland 4

Posted July 23, 2014
This school is an excellent school when it comes to teaching; my daughter in K class can read ane write a full sentence without mincing words. The teachers are trying but they need to work on their record keeping. The administrative aspect of the school needs improve

Performance Academy Eastland 1

Posted March 23, 2014
This school is not a good school my kids have been in this school for an year. Ive had many problems with the teachers putting my 2nd grader on the bus when I call and let them know im coming to get him and I waited 30min at the school before they knew where my child was then and i was there before school let out. older kids have been picking on my son and nothing is being done about it. the bus driver is grabbing the children up by their shirts. it is just a mess.

Performance Academy Eastland 1

Posted December 05, 2013
Worst ghetto charter school I've ever seen my kids went for three weeks and I pulled them out if your looking for a good charter school the imagine academy's are the best!!!

Performance Academy Eastland 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Eastland Performance Academy is well organized. The teachers are enthusiastic about teaching and really care about the children. The principal is professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I highly recommend this school to other families!

Performance Academy Eastland
2220 South Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Performance Academy Eastland is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Performance Academy Eastland Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.