Conneaut High School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
my school is great. the teachers are all kind. classes are easy. the staff are also nice.

Conneaut High School 5

Posted September 18, 2013
Fun and easy classes. Nice teachers. Really nice staff. The school grounds are really nice.

Conneaut High School 2

Posted July 17, 2012
I attended Gateway elementary school and I loved it. the elementary schools in conneaut are great. however once you get to middle and high school things don't go so well. there's a lot of bullying in conneaut schools and not enough discipline. the kids here get away with anything, and its not right to the kids that want to learn. some teachers don't really care about their job and you really don't learn anything, hate to be the carrier of bad news but this school needs improvement.

Conneaut High School 1

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
The school is not the worst, but it could still use improvements. So called honors and college prep classes could be a little more rigorous. I do not feel that I have been adequately educated in the subject of science, but I know that with some extra research and work on my own that I will have a chance to succeed in college.

Conneaut High School 4

Posted February 07, 2008
I attended conneaut area school from preschool through high school and i believe i had a very well rounded education. there are many teachers that care and maked education fun.

Conneaut High School 4

Posted October 13, 2006
I've had two children attend Conneaut Schools for their entire school experience. They did great! Their success was partly because of the caring teachers at each level of their education, and because they took advantage of what was offered. They are both doing very well in college now. Thank you Conneaut Schools for preparing them.

Posted October 04, 2005
The acedemics of this school ahe mproved over th epast couple of years, however rthe attitude of the student body have not been up t par in my opinion. I feel as if the students are out of line half of the time. The teachers need to learn to take more control and learn about what going on around them with their students.

Conneaut High School 2

Posted January 29, 2005
I believe as a parent, Conneaut High School needs more improvment on their school programs. There is not a wide variety of choices for the students of Conneaut High to choose from. My son has brought to my attention the music boosters for the music department favors their band over their choir. I know of some parents that are involved in the school district, but not nearly as many as there should be.

Posted December 17, 2004

Conneaut High School
381 Mill St, Conneaut, OH  44030
Last modified Conneaut High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conneaut High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top