Bad
Good

I go to CFMS and I am in 7th grade. All of the teachers are really helpful and will tutor you during your lunch period if you need help. Band is so much fun and mrs. Ciulla is the best teacher ever! we have a big bandroom. In 7th grade you choose 2 languages to take. there's french, german, chinese and spainish plus a class called tech lit. which mixes computers and literacy. There's tons of sports you can do for free like basketball cross country track wrestling volleyball and football. i'm doing track and it is really fun! there's also science olympiad, goegraphy bee, spelling bee and math counts. you can try out for honors classes in math, literacy, and science. best school ever!

I moved to this school district so that my child could attend this school. Their guidance counselor, Mr. Cowey, took special care to help my child make the transition from a class of 8 to over 200. His caring attitude was mirrored by that teaching staff also. Those things made all the difference.

Great academic extra-curricular opportunities are available.

it is the best i have ever seen. it gives kids endless imaginitive possabilities.

I go to this school and it doesn't have money problems. I mean, our bathrooms could be bigger, and nicer. The only teacher complaints are the recess monitors. They won't let us stand up during indoor recess. Our bandroom is big, and the class rooms are very nice. My teacher is great. I love this school!

Copley is a great school to attend. The education is great and you learn very fast. If anything, I highly recommend it.

I am 7th grade student that attends cfms and the teachers are great and its always fun to be there!

Last modified Copley-Fairlawn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.