Copley, OH
Students enrolled: 1,080

Posted March 17, 2012
I go to CFMS and I am in 7th grade. All of the teachers are really helpful and will tutor you during your lunch period if you need help. Band is so much fun and mrs. Ciulla is the best teacher ever! we have a big bandroom. In 7th grade you choose 2 languages to take. there's french, german, chinese and spainish plus a class called tech lit. which mixes computers and literacy. There's tons of sports you can do for free like basketball cross country track wrestling volleyball and football. i'm doing track and it is really fun! there's also science olympiad, goegraphy bee, spelling bee and math counts. you can try out for honors classes in math, literacy, and science. best school ever!

Posted April 24, 2010
I moved to this school district so that my child could attend this school. Their guidance counselor, Mr. Cowey, took special care to help my child make the transition from a class of 8 to over 200. His caring attitude was mirrored by that teaching staff also. Those things made all the difference.

Posted April 24, 2010
Great academic extra-curricular opportunities are available.

Posted August 28, 2009
it is the best i have ever seen. it gives kids endless imaginitive possabilities.

Posted April 21, 2009
I go to this school and it doesn't have money problems. I mean, our bathrooms could be bigger, and nicer. The only teacher complaints are the recess monitors. They won't let us stand up during indoor recess. Our bandroom is big, and the class rooms are very nice. My teacher is great. I love this school!

Posted March 06, 2009
Copley is a great school to attend. The education is great and you learn very fast. If anything, I highly recommend it.

Posted August 24, 2007
I am 7th grade student that attends cfms and the teachers are great and its always fun to be there!

Posted August 01, 2006
I attend Copley-Fairlawn Schools and I am going into 6th grade the 2006-2007 school year. The teachers are high quality and the children always come first.The principal is very good and has great leadership skills. The school has very many extracurricular activities including Science, Math, and many other subjects and activities. I highly recommend Copley-Fairlawn City Schools to anyone looking for a new and better school district.

Posted May 06, 2004
I used to go to copley. Its a great school but it has some money problems. We don't have enough money for things like a nicer bandroom or better sports equipment but we do have the money for new computers and dvd players and progectors. Overall I had a really great experience at copley middle school. I made tons of freinds and learned alot at the same time!

1531 South Cleveland Massillon, Copley, OH  44321
Last modified Copley-Fairlawn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copley-Fairlawn Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top