Currie Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2004
I have two children who attended Currie Elementary School. We found the entire staff their to be friendly, caring, and professional. My children excelled both academically and socially, learning many valuable skills that they continue to use in their academic careers and everyday lifes.

Currie Elementary School 1

Posted February 29, 2004
Unless changes are made, this school will get my lowest opinion. Like a military school, they give kindergarten students notes of 'insubordination' when they are acting silly (which most normal 5 year olds do anyway)In some cases, the children are suspended from school. The kindergarten teachers are far too young (23-24) to adequately acknowledge and solve issues dealing with children. The infamous principal Mr. M. may act stern, but in fact, kids love to be sent to his office as punishment since they know he cannot really punish them. Funny, even my 5 year old knows that.Wonder what school he got that from?

Contact Information

3306 Ridge Rd
Cortland, OH 44410

Currie Elementary School
3306 Ridge Rd, Cortland, OH  44410
Last modified Currie Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-2
Currie Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.