Crestline North Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2008

Crestline North Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2004
**We do not have a child attending this school but.. We went through to check out the school because we thought about buying a house in the area.**** We learned that they Levy failed in November to add more money into the school system. The school is now housing K through 3rd grade, and they closed the other school down in the area due to budget cuts. The first grade classroom's (2 of them) have 29 students per class room. I was very impressed with the staff at the school. They are very hands on, and are working witht he sitation as best as they can. The budget restraints hopefully will not continue in the future. I would send my son to this school.

Crestline North Elementary School 3

Posted March 17, 2004
I am a parent of two children at North School. I feel the kindergarden program is not long enough to fully educate our children. Our program is only 2 hours and 30 minutes long. There are also certain safety issues on the playground at this school. Right now economically, our schools in Crestline can not compete with surrounding cities. The teachers at North School are wonderful educators but we will be loosing many of them due to our deficits. Our classroom sizes will grow to around 30 children per class.

Crestline North Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I think this school is great.My son has learned alot.I do think that,parents should get more involved.I know that there is alot of working parents but,just take an hour out of your time and your child will learn alot.

Crestline North Elementary School
401 Heiser Ct, Crestline, OH  44827
Last modified Crestline North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestline North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top