Posted March 19, 2013
I am a parent of (4) children. (2) are currently a freshman and a sophomore in a private high school. Both attended St. Joe's from K-8 and absolutely loved the teachers and the principal...both of them !!! I still have (2) other children currently attending St. Joe's as well. All (4) of my children have excelled both personally, academically and spiritually due to their involvement with this school and parish. St. Joe's has wonderful, caring and long standing teachers ... lowest teacher turnover rate amongst all local area Catholic schools. The new principal has and is still making many positive changes within the school. I have had only great experiences with this school and parish.

St. Joseph School 1

Posted March 01, 2013
Most teachers are great. Pastor is mentally ill, principal is awful.They completely chase parents and kids away. The tuition being lower than others is not worth it. Spend the extra money and have your child grow mentally and spiritually.

Posted March 09, 2010
Teachers are wonderful and the school is run well. Our daughters love it and we are pleased with the quality of the education.

Posted September 12, 2008
I can't say enough about St. Joe's. Everyone is so wonderful! The teachers are so caring and my children love school. Spanish and computer in kindergarten, WOW! We live in Hudson School System, but love the small school setting at St. Joe's. We are glad to be a part of such a great school.

St. Joseph School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I have three children who have attended St. Joe's for a combined 21 years. I have nothing but praise for the administration and faculty. Evidence of the good work they are doing is the fact that the enrollment has doubled since my oldest son started first grade 10 years ago. In addition, it has one of the lowest tuitions of any parochial school in the Cleveland Diocese. Tuition for both of my children this year is approximately $3,500. At that price, I don't even consider sending my children to a public school.

Posted October 06, 2003

St. Joseph School
1909 3rd St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44221
Last modified St. Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Joseph School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.