Posted August 22, 2013
After trying three schools in as many years, we were so thrilled to finally find the total package. Small class sizes, strong school community, excellent teachers and leadership. Everyone is so nice, involved and welcoming. My son was so excited to start school for another year.

Posted January 09, 2011
Both of my children are currently enrolled at Redeemer. My kids have completely different personalities and talents. I feel the teachers love the kids and genuinely want them to succeed. For a small school there are plenty of activities without a bunch of annoying fundraising. The principal is in touch with the kids and parents. The best part of being a part of this school is the family atmosphere.

Posted February 17, 2010

Redeemer Christian School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
Redeemer is a wonderful school. My child has been attending since Kindergarten and has declared this year to be the best ever. And given that she was really worried about this year due to some things she had heard about the teacher I couldn't be more thrilled. The children really seem to flourish and I find the teaching staff to be wonderful. And the ability we have to communicate with the teachers and staff is great. If you have a concern you can call the teacher at school or at home and discuss it with them. They want the kids to succeed. And in the end isn't that what we all want?

Posted September 10, 2008
As a parent, I can in good conscience recommend this school. We have two children who have attended Redeemer, one who has gone on to high school, the other is still attending. My oldest child is attending a local public high school and was very prepared for Algebra, Honors History and Honors English class. The teachers are dedicated, and with a smaller class size, can give individual attention, if needed, to the students. Both children have been successful in this school environment and have had plenty of activities to choose from. Redeemer will be blessed with a beautiful full-sized gym which should be completed by December of 2008.. We initially sent our children to Redeemer because of the Christian environment they would be in, and the religious education they would be receiving. We were pleased that the core education our children have received has also been very strong. The faculty, principal, and families who have children attending have been wonderful to work with, and to get to know. A private school has it's limitations, but the strengths at this school far exceed the weaknesses.

Posted August 14, 2008
I LOVE RCS!!! It was amazing, no matter what the negative revews about this school say. The teachers can have fun and still be strict, especially about uiforms *cough*. Me and my friends and classmates did great at Redeemer as long as we tried. Even though the school isnt exactly uptodate, the new gym will make that better and MrGrulke is doing a good job as a principle with that (especially AR). The small classes are almost a blessing. Everyone knows everyone, it is a huge family, every grade and teacher, and I'm sad i had to leave it for high school! :( If you didn't see at the last dance, all of the 8th graders, every year, cry their eyes out becuase they don't want to leave the school. RCS is a great, educational, Christian envoirment!! It taught me about God and life and thats very important!! :D ~Sarah

Redeemer Christian School 3

Posted April 25, 2008
I am a parent of a current student, and I just want to say this school is a wonderful environment for student who want a small school, with a conventional education, but my child likes things always going on, and big things, but as hard as it was for us to adjust to this small school it was worth it because of the wonderful friends my child has made, but i wish they had things a little bigger, like at least 30-40 children in a grade, and a daily hot lunch program, and even a football team but over all this school is ok

Redeemer Christian School 0

Posted December 19, 2007
I love Redeemer. Everyone cares so much, and they gave me time to adjust when I started in the middle of the year.

Posted December 15, 2007
Wow! My kids love school, learn a lot and have wonderful Christian teachers influencing them daily.

Posted January 18, 2007
I have had four children attend Redeemer in the last 6 years. I believe Redeemer is one of the best kept secrets in the area. They offer academic classes that will rival any local school public or private. The graduating students are well prepared for academic classes in high school.They offer a well rounded curriculum and help those that need it. The teachers are excellent and the school is accredited by the State. Parents are encouraged to participate and many are very involved with the school. They are building a new full size gym and continue to be competitive in basketball and volleyball. They offer programs other schools are cutting or reducing (art, Spanish, band, chorus, general music cheerleading, track). I challenge anyone looking for a solid, cutting edge academic program to go and visit. Take and look and decide for yourself.

Redeemer Christian School
2141 5th Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44221
Last modified Redeemer Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.