Bad
Good

Our daughter attended Woodridge Primary this year for Kindergarten. She absolutely loves it here! She started at a differnt school and began here in late November her teacher Mrs. Kralik really helpled make her switch smooth and comfortable. We had a teasing issue in the beginning but it was quickly addressed and since we have had no issues with school. We love all the activities they schedule for the children! However, we have had several issues with bussing. The biggest? After assuring me they would watch her, they let my kindergartener off at wrong stop when she first started riding bus! Thank goodness for the parent who noticed her confused! Unfortunately the school doesn't control the bus garage but with our efforts plus the schools we have seen it getting better and have had no serious issues. However there is still room for improvement.

We have had numerous issues with Woodridge Elementary. We have pulled our oldest three times to home school because of issues surround other children teasing and tormenting our child. The busses are out of control with no one watching the kids in the back. I have requested many times to have my kindergartener ride in the front (thought that was required) with no luck. We are in the process of pulling all our children from Woodridge. (6 kids total) Until they redistrict the low income housing this school will continue to fail. Currently 4 are in the district because no other district wants them. They also keep asking for more money and it isn't solving the problem. I bought my middle schooler supplies this year and he watched them being handed out to the kids who didn't buy them. Parent's are no longer able to walk to their children into the classroom. Not sure what is going on with their holiday party policies either.

Wow! Amazing 2 months at Woodridge Primary! I moved my 1st grader from an Akron Public School to Woodridge Primary after noticing that she was not progressing in school! I was astonished at how far behind she was and more astonished at all the time and resources dedicated to her to help her catch-up! Best move I have ever made!

I think the primary school is wonderful. Always looking out for the kids. We are very sad that we moved and cannot go to woodridge schools. All of the teachers are wonderful. Always always ready to do what is in the best interest of the kids. Highly, highly recommend.

Continuous Improvement in 2 of the schools. Discipline issues. We lasted one year before pulling our kids.

Woodridge teachers go above and beyond for the students. Our 4 children have attended 3 different school districts, due to my husband's work relocations. We have never seen a more dedicated or intelligent group of teachers as those at Woodridge. They are awesome! The primary school teachers in particular are very caring and loving to the students and have excellent communication skills with the parents. This is a very diverse district with its fair share of disadvantaged students but the teachers mold and educate these children to insure they grow to their fullest potential. I can't say enough about the excellent teachers at Woodridge!

My daughter has been attending the Woodridge schools for seven years. The teachers are awesome! She went from a D average (before Woodridge) to a 'B+' average at Woodridge. The teachers care about the students at Woodridge. I would recommend woodridge district to other parents. Overall, my daughter enjoys school and I am proud to be a parent from the Woodridge district.

Last modified Woodridge Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2