Bad
Good

My daughter attended Price and I was very happy with all the staff at this school. They have an excellent principal. She is very active in the school and with the students. You will always find her at any function the school is having. They also have a very good excelerated program for a small community. The teachers at this school seem to really care about our children and their success.

I have had two children go through Price and my third is at Price now. I have seen many schools, in Cuyahoga Falls and Akron, and have never seen one with such an enthusiastic principal. She leads her team to success! The staff does a wonderful job encouraging the children to always do their best, even during these trying times. Test scores seem to be the important factor to our state and although all seems to geer towards testing, Price teachers still make learning fun and enjoyable for theie students. Support staff is fabulous and the school nurse is the best! No place like Price. I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else 14 years ago!

My school has the best teachers, staff, students, and parents in the district. They work harder than anyone and support their school 100%, even through tough economic times! There is no better school than PRICE!

Because they make learning fun and my 2 children are excited about going to school everyday.

I have four kids going to/through this school. It is a great school, from the teachers to the principal to the office staff. My kids are getting a great education, and they're having fun too.

We have the best teachers and an awesome support staff who are enthusiastic about school and make learning fun for the kids!

I love them because they have the greatest and most caring faculty and volunteers which in turn gives our students an amazing education.

I have two children who both attended Price. I would not have picked any other elementary in the Falls. The teachers are great. Mrs. S. the principle is amazing! My family has had to move out of state due to employment reasons. My daughter was going to Roberts but my son was still at Price. He misses it very much.

I have to say, that my children are at Price Elementary because of open enrollment and have been at Price their entire school career. My children enjoy learning and love the teachers there, as well as the principal. I have been very happy with the administration and the staff. I would recommend Price to any family looking for a positive environment for their child to grow and learn.

The school is on a downward spiral because of open enrollment from the Akron schools. My child has been threatened numerous times and it appears that the minimum is being done to correct the problems. The teachers have been upbeat and friendly but are being tested daily by unruly children.

Last modified Elizabeth Price Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.