Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Neither one of my children has ever had any problems with bullying, and the teachers are 100% committed to giving the students the best possible experience.

The bullying here was so rough we switched schools. The principle was not helpful. The super intendant was a joke. Blew off my concern for my daughter. Eventually switched districts. I believe the only school I could recommend is the year around school.

I'm glad my grandson is going to school at C.F. Holliday. The teachers are great.

Love this school. The teachers are AWESOME!!!! Student progress is unbelievable. My child has made so much growth since he has been there. Moved from Centerville and this school has so much more to offer. So glad I made the switch.

Excellent teachers, caring staff, individualized education to fit each students needs. This is a wonderful school.

This school is the biggest joke ever! lol They tried to intimidate someone with court if your child has a disease and misses too much school. They "misplace" doctors notes and they never try to resolve the problem like an intervention, counseling, etc like they are supposed to do before they sent it to the court. They just try to scare you with a dumb court date instead of understanding the problem and fixing it. Well I got news for this school and the school board...Court didn't do anything because my child is sick and has a disease. they were very understanding unlike this school was! Good try though C F Holliday;) Also, the new principal does nothing to fix issues like bullying and assault. Someone should really look into that fact and investigate why she isn't doing anything about things like this! She is joke just like the school she works for. I will be moving my child out of west carrollton school district next year, But next they try to intimidate someone with court...i'm hiring a lawyer:)

This school has made so many improvements! With a new princial came great change. The test scores have risen so much in only one year. The school is being updated. The walls are lined with student data so they can see their progress and where they need to be. It is refreshing.

Horrible school, horrible with race relations, I am so sorry that I sent my son there, we are looking to relocate simply based on the terrible policies of the school, the principle does not respond to concerns that I have had, I even had one teacher tell me it was not her job to teach my son math....

My child goes there and she loves it! The teachers are great, nice and just nice to be around. Shes in the gifted classes and they do great to help them prepare for the OAA tests. They are a great school and they deserve a 5/5 star review! The principalis nice and strict. Thats a great thing. I sent all of my chidren there and they loved it there. My youngest is going to the middle school now and she misses C.F Holliday ever day! She was there from 1st grade to 5 th grade! all my chlidern went there that young and all missed it when they moved on. C.F Holliday will always be in our heart!! Thank You C.F Holliday teachers and staff you are much appercaite!!

Worst school my child ever attended. School is also very much behind academically. They do not offer any challenges for the children that are somewhat ahead or 'bored'. I am planning to have my child either enrolled in a private school or the yearound school next school year.

Last modified C F Holliday Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.