Posted October 28, 2013
The bullying here was so rough we switched schools. The principle was not helpful. The super intendant was a joke. Blew off my concern for my daughter. Eventually switched districts. I believe the only school I could recommend is the year around school.

Posted October 08, 2013
I'm glad my grandson is going to school at C.F. Holliday. The teachers are great.

Posted April 13, 2013
Love this school. The teachers are AWESOME!!!! Student progress is unbelievable. My child has made so much growth since he has been there. Moved from Centerville and this school has so much more to offer. So glad I made the switch.

Posted December 20, 2012
Excellent teachers, caring staff, individualized education to fit each students needs. This is a wonderful school.

Posted September 03, 2012
This school has made so many improvements! With a new princial came great change. The test scores have risen so much in only one year. The school is being updated. The walls are lined with student data so they can see their progress and where they need to be. It is refreshing.

Posted January 03, 2012
Horrible school, horrible with race relations, I am so sorry that I sent my son there, we are looking to relocate simply based on the terrible policies of the school, the principle does not respond to concerns that I have had, I even had one teacher tell me it was not her job to teach my son math....

Posted June 24, 2011
My child goes there and she loves it! The teachers are great, nice and just nice to be around. Shes in the gifted classes and they do great to help them prepare for the OAA tests. They are a great school and they deserve a 5/5 star review! The principalis nice and strict. Thats a great thing. I sent all of my chidren there and they loved it there. My youngest is going to the middle school now and she misses C.F Holliday ever day! She was there from 1st grade to 5 th grade! all my chlidern went there that young and all missed it when they moved on. C.F Holliday will always be in our heart!! Thank You C.F Holliday teachers and staff you are much appercaite!!

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted March 07, 2007
Worst school my child ever attended. School is also very much behind academically. They do not offer any challenges for the children that are somewhat ahead or 'bored'. I am planning to have my child either enrolled in a private school or the yearound school next school year.

C F Holliday Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2007
My children were former students at C.F Holliday and I am SO GLAD that they are now in a private school and not attending C.F. Holliday this year. My children were behind academically when they transferred to a private school from C.F. Holliday. Most of the teachers were great but some of them had their own personal issues which they brought to school with them. That is not being good role models for our children. Movies were another issue at this school. They seem to watch a great deal of pg rated movies instead of classwork. My children are so much happier now that they are not at C.F. Holliday anymore. I would not recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to succeed in middle school and beyond.

C F Holliday Elementary School
4100 South Dixie Dr, Dayton, OH  45439
Last modified C F Holliday Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C F Holliday Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top