Bad
Good

I feel blessed to live in this school district. John Hole is a phenomenal school with a phenomenal staff and amazing programs just waiting for students to tap into. I have two children there currently. They are learning and growing in an environment that helps each individual with their specific needs. Did you know that programs that started as experiments at John Hole Elementary have been picked up nationally? I couldn't be more impressed by the quality of education my children are receiving.

I just entered my child in JH Elem. after transferring from another district. While staff was cordial, it was certainly not above and beyond and I was very disappointed for my second grader who was having to start a new school. A little extra warmth would have made all the difference. Walked into the classroom and she was passed off to another student as the teacher had somewhere else to be. The principle seems less than excited to be there, honestly. Like I said, cordial, but nothing special. There is a fine line between those there "doing their job" and those there because they really want to make a difference in children's lives. I would give this school a C- based upon today's "first" day, which is a big day, in my opinion. I thought about complaining, but what would I say...."hey, you didn't give my kid the attention...".. I mean I would be labeled for the rest of the school year.

Fabulous school with wonderful teachers. Everyone here is very interested in the education and wellbeing of every student! We absolutely adored Mrs. Kimbrell!!

I have three kids in this school and absolutely love it. The teachers are outstanding and the principal is terrific. My kids have recieved what I beleive to be a great education.

I've been a John Hole parent for 15 years. My youngest child just finished 5th grade. In all our years there, my children have been happy and successful and have gone on to continued success in middle school, high school and college. We've never had a teacher we didn't like, though many of them have been tough with high expectations. Still, all my kids have very fond memories of their years at John Hole. What more can you ask for?

My son attended John Hole last year and I was very impressed with the Principle and All staff.The school was caring and concerned for my son who needed a lot of help coming from another school district that wasn't so good. I would recommend this school to anyone who is very involved and particular about their child's education.

We were very impressed with the principal, Mr. Miller. More hands-on activities would be good (but kids everywhere are having to be 'taught to the test.')

This is a great school with dedicated teachers and nice kids. My daughter came from a private school and the education that she has received at John Hole is as good as what she received at her former school.

Last modified Dr John Hole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.