Posted November 30, 2012
This school was the best thing that happened to me when I was younger. The teachers and other staff are a group of people with the biggest hearts. They truly touched my life in a great way. I have gone back to visit and catch up with the teachers many times since being out of that school. I am now in college, and though it has been many years since I attended school there, I would recommend this school to anyone who were to ever ask me. I made life long friendships there, and it is in this institution that I was able to set the track on the person that I am today.

Posted May 11, 2010
I have seen the children of this school grow and flourish. The kids are surrounded by people who really care and don't just shove them to the next level so they won't have to deal with them. The principal is energetic, fun and insightful. Kudos to them!

Posted January 31, 2010
My son has been attending school here since last year when he started as a kindergartner and I couldn't be more pleased with his progress. The teachers and staff have been wonderfully supportive in all areas, not just academically; and I love the fact that the principal knows all his students by name! I have nothing but kudos to give to this excellent Catholic school!

Our Lady of the Rosary School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
This school is great. My son goes there and I plan to send my daughter there in 2010. It is so driven to help a child develop their own ability to learn, and not just force feed them their education. I am glad that I can turn to this great institute for my child to grow up in a Christian-based education that really focuses on each child and gives the parents great feedback.

Our Lady of the Rosary School 4

Posted October 04, 2008
Great school with outstanding leadership. My grandchildren are excelling here.

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted August 19, 2007

Our Lady of the Rosary School
40 Notre Dame Avenue, Dayton, OH  45404
Last modified Our Lady of the Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady of the Rosary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.