K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am unhappy to say that my experience was very different from the other reviewers. First off, I have 10 years of experience as a preschool teacher myself and was a Director of a preschool in another state prior to having children. I am disappointed overall with St Peter. My biggest complaint was that the children did not seem matter to them at all. My child was forgotten or left out of things. Assistance with tasks (like pulling up pants after the potty) was terrible. Every day my son came home with his underwear bunched up around his waist! Communication was severely lacking. Parent participation was not very encouraged and when you did volunteer you felt out of place because you never knew what was going on. We will definitely not be returning next year.

I understand what it means to get a solid education; I know what the value of a friendly environment; I embody all that stands for the betterment of the community, and I've been witness to the culmination of all that is dreamed of in this fine institution. Yet, the one thing that sets this school apart from any other school on the planet is that when you are there ~ you're family. As much as I would prefer to home school my Children to ensure they are getting the Best of Everything, nobody does it better than St Peter Catholic School in Huber Heights, Ohio.

Great preschool. Good school. Very caring teachers and staff. Safe, fun environment. My children just entered public school in another state and are way ahead of their classmates. I would highly recommend St. Peter's as the best option for an elementary school in the area.

Our daughter attends pre-school at this school. We can not say enough good things about this school. The pre-school teachers are excellent. They are very interactive with the little folks and work from day one on teaching them independance and responsibility as well as everything that goes with traditional pre-school. There is typically 22 or so kids in each pre-school class and each teacher has an assistant. The doors are electric and camera secured and you have to present yourself to the teacher to pick your child up. In the last two years, every child that leaves the classroom leaves with a hug from the teacher. The caring environment that is fostered here in exceptional! A++++++++++++++++++++++

This school is clearly dedicated to not just academics but also faith development. The teachers are dedicated to helping each child reach his/her greatest potential.

Last modified St. Peter Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8