Dayton, OH

Posted November 24, 2014
My child is only in her first year at Holy Angels. But I have felt from the start that her teacher works very hard to provide the best for my child. It did take me a few weeks to get used to some confusing areas of the student handbook, it was embarrassing to have to ask for clarification several times ad nauseum about ambiguous statements. It made me feel somewhat belittled because it sorta made me feel like the answers I wanted were in the "secret handbook"---aka the club of parents who were already seasoned and knew the answers through past experience. Having got past that I am happy with the experience my child is getting, and I believe it to be far superior to the experience she would be getting today in the public school system I grew up in.

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted April 01, 2008
Outstanding teachers, administrators, and students. An exciting learning atomsphere. People love to be at Holy Angels.

Holy Angels Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
Holy Angels is a wonderful school with a fairly diverse student body. The school fosters a supportive, nurturing environment with a challenging curriculum. Students are encouraged to do well in all areas of their lives, including giving to others through community service and mentoring. We have been very pleased with the school, and look forward to sending our youngest child there as he enters Kindergarten.

Holy Angels Elementary School
223 L Street, Dayton, OH  45409
Last modified Holy Angels Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Angels Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top