Posted January 29, 2014
We have recently enrolled our 4 sons to Temple Christian from a local public school and could not be happier with the school, administrative staff, teachers, even the school nurse!!! We were welcomed with open arms, and all teachers have communicated assignments, projects, and performance feedback with us. The boys have had challenging academics, sports opportunities, and multiple band/choir performances for the year. They are growing spiritually as well as academically and we are proud to attend this school. We would not hesitate to suggest this school to another family.... speak with Ron, the finance director for tuition questions.

Posted May 05, 2012
I have 2 students at TCS currently. One in preschool and one in 3rd grade. My preschooler is currently receiving speech therapy through an IEP with the local public school district. We were told she could no longer receive this therapy in kindergarten if she remained at Temple Christian so we researched every public and charter school in the city of Dayton and settled on one we thought looked ok but I was very uneasy. While I felt the best thing for her was to go somewhere she could receive the therapy she needed I was also praying for a sign from God for what we should do. So we received a huge blessing when at her latest IEP meeting they agreed to provide services at TCS for another year. I will tell you this there is not one school in the city of Dayton that can hold a candle to Temple Christian in my eyes as a parent...If you are looking for a safe environment where the teachers genuinely LOVE your children then TCS is the place to be. They will get a good solid conservative Christian education from teachers who CARE not only about their education but about their soul and their love for God!! I don't have to worry about my girls when I send them there and thats the truth!

Posted December 06, 2010
I cannot say enough good about Temple. I, myself, am a graduate, and our oldest daughter recently started school there. The education is second to none. The teachers are wonderful, and with smaller class sizes, your child will get plenty of one-on-one attention. Middle and High School students are given a laptop to use for the year, and it is integrated into the classroom. Temple students have a long history of scoring much higher on standardized tests, so if it's academics you're concerned about, you have no worries at TCS. Most important to me is the strong Biblical foundation that my children will receive at TCS. It is the foundation that I have built my life on, and I will be eternally grateful for the education I received there, as well!

Posted December 02, 2009
We have 2 children at TCS. One in K5, the older in 6th Grade. This is their first year. As an example, our 6th grader has struggled, but we are finally getting back to some sense of sanity. It appears that even though he was an honors student at public school, he walked in the door so far behind this curriculum. Just last night, the K5 student recited all the continents and oceans. We were even treated to her being able to place them in order or size. This from a kindergartener. I love the fact that there ar a little less than 150 students total. All the teachers know the names of all the students regardless of age or grade. You can feel the love that the entire staff have for each student.

Temple Christian School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Temple Christian School 4

Posted May 17, 2008
Temple Christian has truely been a God send for my family. I had 4 children transfered from public schools three years ago. In the puclic school they were taught proficency testing information the year through so that the school could keep their 'Excellence' rating. However, they were not being taught the basics of spelling and math. The first year they all had to work hard, but it has paid off. The grading scale is slightyly higher than that of the public school, but it has pushed the kids to try to get that higher scale. The class sizes are perfect. The teachers have more opportunity to have one on one time with those that are struggling so they cannot 'slip through the cracks'. I am very proud of how my kids have grown in Temple Christian.

Temple Christian School 0

Posted May 14, 2008
This is is the first year my two children have been at TCS and they have really enjoyed it. The elementary and middle school teachers have a heart for their students.

Temple Christian School 4

Posted May 13, 2008
This is an excellent school with a strong curriculum. It stresses an emphasis on the basics. I feel my child is getting a solid educational foundation as well as a sound moral compass.

Posted May 13, 2008
It's a great school for your elementary child. Good curriculum, dedicated teachers, and solid teaching staff

Posted May 12, 2008
I am a parent of 4 Temple Christian Students. We will also be enrolling our other 2 children when their ages allow. We are very pleased with this school. The curriculum is excellent! And challenging. My children have tested way above that of the public school norms. I appreciate the smaller class sizes and individual care. The principle is very kind and concerned for the needs of the students and staff. The teachers are ministering to each of their students academically, emotionally and most importantly spiritually. Temple Christian adheres to a high set of standards with modest dress codes, Christian based rules and their strong fundamentals. I highly recommend this school. My plans are to have all 6 of my children go to Temple Christian School from K through 12th.

Temple Christian School
1617 Ohmer Street, Dayton, OH  45410
Last modified Temple Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.