PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted August 22, 2016
I have two children at this school, grade 2 and 4. Both of my children LOVE the school, their education and the teachers. We travel 35 minutes each way each day to send our children to BLS so we have choices and we looked for the best for our kids. The school prepares the students in a way that is incomparable. I have never met a student who has been through the program who does not sail above his/her classmates when entering high school. You will be hard pressed to find a better education for elementary and junior high students, regardless of your faith. I see some "far out" comments on this page. We have found nothing but support and community at this school. We have made life long friends of all backgrounds and with common themes of great education, strong values and commitment to excellence. We are involved with the school by volunteering and working with our children and that is what makes it all work!

Posted November 10, 2015
I attended Bishop Leibold for K-8, graduating in 2011, and I think that I achieved a great education, friends for life, and was taught by some amazing teachers that I still look up to as mentors and cool people. My education at BLS totally prepared me for Public High School, where freshmen year was a breeze. I believe that my education also helped me in gaining admissions to The Ohio State University. I also think that BLS helped to instill life long values and virtues in me. Though there are some negative points, I feel like I can overlook them in the large scale of things. I look fondly back on BLS as I am now a College Student and think that they made for a great foundation which I can now work off of to new heights.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted June 26, 2015
There test scores suck and it does not look good very very very horrible school

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 26, 2015
The students that go there are trash and have no to little manners and it is just sad very SAD.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 26, 2015
It is so bad my kid came home crying every day and it is just sad

Posted October 05, 2014
I had two children graduate from Bishop Leibold. They received a solid, well-rounded education (as is evidenced by standardized test scores) that made them very competitive when they entered a larger public school for high school. In addition, one of my children attended preschool at Bishop Leibold. Our family cannot say enough good things about the strong faith-based education they received. Staff and parents work together to educate the whole student.

Bishop Leibold School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
Horrible school & horrible administration! Dave your money & go to Springboro Public School! They also turn a blind eye on bullying if you stuff their pockets enough!

Posted September 04, 2014
A great choice for faith based education. We had/have 3 children attend BLS and found all of their teacher to be loving yet challenging. The administration is good to work with. They not only push them to do their best academically, but educate your child as a whole - teaching character and integrity. They teach the children to genuinely care about each other.

6666 North Springboro Pike, Dayton, OH  45449