K-5|Private

Bad
Good

Mulligan Stew Academy is an excellent school. I am a former parent of Mulligan Stew Academy as well as an instructor and two of my three children attended Mulligan Stew. My daughter is an exceptional student and I know it is because of the good foundation that she received at the Academy. She has recently graduated from High School where she was salutatorian of her class. She also secured a full scholarship at the school of her choice. My son is also an excellent student. He constantly score above his grade level on all the standardize test that he is given. I have nothing but high praises for these dedicated teachers and the Administrator. I wish them much success and I just hate that my youngest daughter did not receive her important foundation from Mulligan Stew Academy.

Simply the best! My daughter is now in High School, and attends the best college-prep private school in the region.

As a previous student of Mulligan Stew, I think that the program was/is excellent, and when my son turned 3 I had him attend there as well. He is now ready for kindergarten, and is well above average in his knowledge compared to other children his age. I graduated Kindergarten reading at a second grade level, and completed my MBA in December of 07. I highly recommend the school and its teachers to anyone interested in the child's longterm development, and looking for loving dedicated teachers to proved success.

A superb school. Children are given a full spectrum education, in math, reading & writing, social studies, science, and citizenship. The staff is devoted to teaching and the depth of teaching experience is impressive. The school does have achievement tests, and the students perform above the state average consistently. Mulligan Stew Academy is an excellent academic environment for your child.

I totally disagree with the parent that gave the school 1 star. There are formal lesson plans completed, and a sate cetified curriculum is used. All teachers have a 4 year degree or better. Some have retired from the public school system. The school has been around for almost 30 years. What more certiofication do you need? They do have annual proficiency tests, and the students are always way more advanced when they leave MSA. A large percentage evn get skipped. Parents, please check the facts, and consider the source of all information. My child has been in the school system since she was 3. She has been an A student at MSA since she was 3, and is now 8! Hats off to MSA!

As a previous student of Mulligan Stew I completely recommed this school. After graduating I went on to another school and I am one of the top students in my class. This school gave me the building blocks I needed to achieve any and every goal I want to achieve.

Last modified Mulligan Stew Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5