Posted July 15, 2009

Mulligan Stew Academy 0

Posted September 05, 2008
Mulligan Stew Academy is an excellent school. I am a former parent of Mulligan Stew Academy as well as an instructor and two of my three children attended Mulligan Stew. My daughter is an exceptional student and I know it is because of the good foundation that she received at the Academy. She has recently graduated from High School where she was salutatorian of her class. She also secured a full scholarship at the school of her choice. My son is also an excellent student. He constantly score above his grade level on all the standardize test that he is given. I have nothing but high praises for these dedicated teachers and the Administrator. I wish them much success and I just hate that my youngest daughter did not receive her important foundation from Mulligan Stew Academy.

Posted July 28, 2008
Simply the best! My daughter is now in High School, and attends the best college-prep private school in the region.

Mulligan Stew Academy 0

Posted July 24, 2008
As a previous student of Mulligan Stew, I think that the program was/is excellent, and when my son turned 3 I had him attend there as well. He is now ready for kindergarten, and is well above average in his knowledge compared to other children his age. I graduated Kindergarten reading at a second grade level, and completed my MBA in December of 07. I highly recommend the school and its teachers to anyone interested in the child's longterm development, and looking for loving dedicated teachers to proved success.

Posted July 17, 2008
A superb school. Children are given a full spectrum education, in math, reading & writing, social studies, science, and citizenship. The staff is devoted to teaching and the depth of teaching experience is impressive. The school does have achievement tests, and the students perform above the state average consistently. Mulligan Stew Academy is an excellent academic environment for your child.

Posted June 10, 2008
I totally disagree with the parent that gave the school 1 star. There are formal lesson plans completed, and a sate cetified curriculum is used. All teachers have a 4 year degree or better. Some have retired from the public school system. The school has been around for almost 30 years. What more certiofication do you need? They do have annual proficiency tests, and the students are always way more advanced when they leave MSA. A large percentage evn get skipped. Parents, please check the facts, and consider the source of all information. My child has been in the school system since she was 3. She has been an A student at MSA since she was 3, and is now 8! Hats off to MSA!

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
As a previous student of Mulligan Stew I completely recommed this school. After graduating I went on to another school and I am one of the top students in my class. This school gave me the building blocks I needed to achieve any and every goal I want to achieve.

Mulligan Stew Academy 4

Posted June 26, 2006
The parents are highly involved the school. The classroom size ranges from 19/1 to 3/1. I feel like the staff really cares about my children personally and academically. The cirriculum is strong. When the students leave the school they enter other schools as advanced students.

Mulligan Stew Academy 4

Posted May 15, 2005
Mulligan Stew Academy has provided my children with an excellent foundation for learning in all areas of academics. Since attending there and graduating they have always performed well and taken great pride in their work. The basics taught in the early stages of learning are what this school is about. If you want your child to excell in readin writing and arithmetic, then this is the school for you.

Mulligan Stew Academy
1038 Salem Ave, Dayton, OH  45406
Last modified Mulligan Stew Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Mulligan Stew Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.