Lutheran School of Miami Valley 1

Posted February 07, 2014
Unfortunately I did not speak up many years ago, specifically in between 1998-2000, my daughter was punished due to the principal's lack of concern re: bullying. My daughter was bullied and the principa refusd to treat the other child's behavior as such. I hope that this school has selected faculty with a more compassionate nature and understanding of children's behavior. I have always recommended to other parents to NOT select this school due to the lack of empathy and a 1950's attitude toward students. Thank you.

Lutheran School of Miami Valley 5

Posted July 26, 2004
My daughter is a student at The Lutheran School of the Miami Valley. Sending her their to begin her education was the best decision that we ever made. She learned more in kindergarten than we ever imagined that she would. The one on one attention that they get is great. Not only do they learn their academics but they are also taught a great deal of values and respect. I would reccomend this school to anyone.

Lutheran School of Miami Valley 5

Posted February 23, 2004

Lutheran School of Miami Valley
239 Wayne Ave P.O. Box 68, Dayton, OH  45401
(937) 224-1939
Last modified Lutheran School of Miami Valley is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Lutheran School of Miami Valley Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.